BLOODED EYES

The warm dawn sunlight coming from window should be soothing but it is not, it feels like ticking time bomb that wants to burst and maybe if did others mahi wouldn't had get up from the bed, staggering towards the bathroom with his paining body. But this body is pain is not more than the heart that now has a big wound inside it.....................it will leave a very big and dark scar inside which no one will be able to know.

Locking the door from inside Mahi lean against the door, feeling his throat dry and rough as he look around until his eyes caught nail clipper as he stumble forward to take it before looking around it, only to find a blade inside it..............to his luck. It is still enough to kill him..........for sure. Gripping the nail clipper in his hands, mahi walked out of the room, only to find virat standing as he look towards mahi, scanning mahi from head to toe before stopping on mahi's hand which is gripping the nail clipper with open blade.

"going to kill me?" The sharpness in words, confidence oozing from his eyes while his lips are lifted from one corner, tells that hurting him would never change anything...............and mahi knows that, that's why.

"No, I am going to kill myself" Mahi says as he put the blade near his neck, pushing it in slowly while making straight eye contact with virat, whose expression is bank with his body relaxed until mahi felt a sting in his neck.

The sound of accelerated heartbeat, echoing in the room by the sliding of war blood against the cold blood is fear but mahi knows it is not his own heart beat instead.............

The stream of sweat sliding down his temple, the flabbergasted eyes, tanned to pale skin colour change as if it is his blood that is flowing instead of mahi's, almost to no tremble of his hands and the slight shivering legs tells how much mahi's blood is affecting him............like as if no one is supposed to hurt his toy except him.

Of course as virat says, mahi is virat's and no one is supposed to touch his mahi nor hurt him so be it. If virat is that much obsessed with this (mahi's) body then rather than letting any other person ruin him, he would rather ruin himself............even if it cause his death but he will not stand in the same room with virat.

Mahi slide the blade on his right side of neck, slicing the skin enough to let the blood flow continuously stingfully while not injure him enough too as he pointed the blooded knife towards virat muttering out "if you took another step then it will directly go inside me and I swear on that"

Blooded eyes glaring at virat as virat just stand there freezed while mahi took slow steps behind until his back touch the door. Without turning around, mahi opened the door with one hand while is other is still gripping nail clipper as he walk back until he came out of the room. Mahi look at the closed door through his unfocused vision as his trembling hands relaxed from defense position before he released his shaking breath.

Abruptly turning around, mahi left from there, wiping his tears as his mind continuously rewind yesterday's night............not like he could ever forget that.

"I like tears on you"

"you are begging like a slut"

"what a slut!"

"no one is supposed to touch you..........or hurt you except me"

"no one will ever want you"

"I could just leave you like this and you would still call someone"

"is it still not enough.......huh? hmm~ should I call rohit for you?. maybe he would like to see"

"already surrendered? Good"

"you are only mine and mine only"

-------------------------------------------------

Coming out of the room Rohit yawned as he stretched his body only to get confront by shubham and hardik who are looking quite panicked..............and if hardik is panicked then something very bad has definitely happened.

"what happened shubhu? Harry?"

"mahi bhai is missing"

"WHAT!!" Rohit shouted, feeling all his sleep vanish as both of his teammates close their ears at rohit's ear piercing scream before he yells "check on virat's room-"

"we already did and Virat bhai is also down. Come soon rohit bhai"

Rohit hear before they left as he also go down to see everyone crowding there. God! He thought mahi was with jassi and jaddu, he didn't even asked them nor they told anyone.........looks like he read it wrong, he must have known when virat is here.

Talking about virat, where is he? Rohit look at virat only to get shocked when he saw the condition of virat, completely pale as if he has seen ghost, trembling hands, continuous gulping and frantic moving of eyes.................Either virat knows........or he does not know anything. One of the two is correct and it seems only rohit can find that out.

"Guys! Guys!" All the teammates turn around to find Ishan with Jadeja running towards the as ishan took a deep breathe before saying "we contacted BCCI, mahi bhai went to vacation though it was in emergency so he left early...............maybe something related to his engagement"

"but he could told us"

"he left in emergency, as ishan guessed, maybe it is about his engagement"

The others nodded, still feeling unsettled and worried yet they decided to trust their mahi bhai, he would share his problems with team when he will be comfortable, they don't need to force him.

Rohit look at everyone before he look towards virat, who is still pale but is breathing normally now as he went towards virat, dragging him to the nearest empty room.

********************************