BROKEN REFLECTION

"can't believe we won!!"

"we won!!"

"we really won!!"

Mahi look around the stadium, the chanting of INDIA and their names is echoing as he look around towards his team who are celebrating the win before his eyes stop at his cheeku who is smiling with Rohit, jassi, hardik and others.

It might seem normal from outside but for mahi, it is different cause virat has been behaving differently from a while........no, not from a while, actually from the time since he has told everyone that he is about to get married. It seems as if virat is not happy with his decision as he has been behaving completely different with mahi, clinging more than usual, growling at anyone who come near mahi, continously following him and-

"come mahi"

-the way he has stopped calling Mahi 'Mahi bhai' saying he also wants to call mahi a nickname. Though as much as mahi does not mind cheeku calling him that, it feels different too as the way virat calls him is.............inexplicable. But still, no matter how much mahi ask virat about this unusual behaviour, he always avoid the question or change the topic but, no answer.

------------------------------------------------------

Mahi walk through the corridor before entering the washroom as he wash his face, completely sober though the celebration is still going on but he does not want to get drunk.

Walking towards the celebration room, mahi notice a drink on his seat as he look around before asking rohit "ro"

"hmm? Who the hell-.............Mahi bhaaiiiiii!!" Mahi groaned as Rohit jumped on him before he asks rohit "who put the drink in my table?"

"dunno but you should drink it, don't waste the drink, don't, never, nope" Rohit shake his head, before his eyes caught hardik who look at him with a smile as they both started dancing again making mahi realise that they both are drunk as he look at jassi who is giving thumbs up to mahi, telling that he is sober.

Mahi nodded before looking at the drink as he shrugged drinking, it is not like one drink will get him drunk, beside. Only if he would not had drink it, mahi felt his vision blurring slowly as the people in front him as their merge together making more cringe face as mahi ewwed to himself before getting up from sofa, to go towards his room, feeling going more and more dizzy as his vision start to blacken now.

Mahi lean towards wall for support before he felt a hand on his shoulder, supporting him as he mutter our thanks in slur speech. After long time, who knows, mahi felt himself falling on the bed as he felt himself sweating a lot. Trying to get rid of the heat, mahi tried to get rid of his shirt but couldn't as be felt a figure hovering over him making him push that person but couldn't due to feeling weak.

Mahi felt lips on him making him flinch as the person kiss him with intensity, before the kisses trail down to his neck, collarbone as the person get rid of his shirt. Feeling a little cool by kisses, mahi arch up more to feel more of the kisses as he tried to touch the person before his vision blackened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NEXT DAY

"argh"

Mahi, squinting his eyes, groaned in pain from his headache as he opened his eyes slowly, trying to sit down only to fall back with a whimper of pain all over his lower body and back.

Mahi, flinched open his eyes completely as he felt himself sobering up before looking around the room only to find it is not his own. He look around the table, noticing a mirror as he grabbed only to have his eyes widen in horror when he watch hickeys all over his body even on his jaw - purple, red, pink.

Mahi put the mirror away immediately as he tried to sit up again but couldn't until he heard footsteps coming near as he hide under the blanket only to find himself completely naked inside but he kept his mouth shut, in case the person outside will hear him. The door of the room opened as mahi hear a voice.

"hello mahi"

Immediately knowing it is virat, mahi came out of the blanket only to realise that he has exposed himself half naked with hickeys in front of a wide eyed virat as mahi felt his eyes stinging before his vision completely went blur from tears.

He notice a panicked virat coming towards him as he sat on the edge of the bed before hugging mahi making mahi completely burst into tears as he sobbed in his cheeku's embrace.

"cheeku"

"yes mahi" Virat says gently as mahi sniffles, still in virat's arms while saying "I didn't mean too, it just........"

Mahi, remembering yesterday's night, came out of Virat's arm as he says with a frown while looking at his T-shirt on the ground.

"I remember drinking yesterday. Someone put drug on my drink virat, they tried to..........they did it"

Mahi says breathing heavily as virat nodded before helping mahi to sit up who with whimper while biting his swollen lips as virat ask him "anything else is paining?"

"my lower body and.........I am naked" Mahi muttered in low voice with red ears as he felt his face heating up while Virat nodded, going outside the room.

Soon after a while virat came inside the room with mahi's clothes, water bottle and some painkillers as mahi wear his clothes with difficulty while virat wait outside the room before he came inside as mahi called him after wearing the clothes.

"how will I leave from here?" Mahi asked as he drank the water after gulping painkiller tablet while Virat smiled "you don't have to worry about that. When cheeku is here, no one should fear"

Mahi yelped when virat suddenly carried him by knees and back as he easily carried mahi to his room since this time they all have their own room without roommate...........luckily. Carefully laying mahi on bed virat brushed his hair while saying "I will find out who did that to you? don't worry but first I have to clean that room where you were staying and have to check on others"

Mahi nodded as he watch virat going outside while he closed his eyes as a tear slide down his from his eyes.............Why did it happened to him? Who did it? Why did it?

******************************