SPIDER WEB

"there must be something that can tell, who that person is if the room don't have CCTV"

Mahi mutter to himself, still trying to find any clue of that person instead of sleeping as virat said and as he should do to make those pain go away.

Looking around, mahi get up with difficulty as he stand up only to bite his lips to stop himself from making any noise of pain while walking or more like stumbling outside. He walk towards that room only to see a worker cleaning it up as he peek inside before turning around when he found the whole room neat and clean.

Sighing he turn around before he notice a handkerchief in between all the trash as he walk towards it before the worker could push it with broom. Taking it in his hand, mahi dusted it a little before opening it only to frown when he notice whose handkerchief it is.

"cheeku"

Mahi shook his head, it can be anyone else's too, only virat doesn't use handkerchief, right? Taking a glance mahi decided to take the handkerchief with himself before he lean towards the handkerchief, in case it contains chloroform smell but to his surprise, instead of chloroform, he found a familiar scent.

"it is my perfume. But who uses my perfume?"

Mahi thought for a minute before realising that it is only virat who uses mahi's things and no one..................Gulping, mahi shook his head. No way, it can't be. Maybe he is just thinking too much, yeah, it can never happen.

Mahi put the handkerchief in his pocket as he walk back to his room feeling a little restless as he sat on the edge of bed while looking at the handkerchief.............There is an unknown fear inside that is making mahi scared as he took a deep breath before walking towards Virat's room.

"cheeku"

"yes" A voice from inside addressed as mahi went inside to see virat closing his cupboard in hurry as he went towards mahi who just closed the door from inside.

"what happened mahi?"

"uh........cheeku, how did you find me in that room?"

"simple, I looked into every room after yours as you weren't in your room"

Mahi nodded before putting his hand out to show handkerchief as he mutter out "is this yours?"

Virat look at it for a second before exclaiming out in happiness as he took the handkerchief from mahi's hand.

"yes! Oh My God! I was finding it from morning"

Mahi nodded before looking at virat wit glassy gaze as he asks "it was in that room...............who was that person, virat?"

Virat felt his smile vanishing slowly as he look into mahi's glassy eyes as he mutter out "you already knows" only to hear a hitched breathe as mahi asked him again in a shaky voice "why?"

Virat put the handkerchief away before shrugging as he says while closing the curtains of his room "cause I love you and I didn't wanted you to get married"

Mahi grit his teeth before yelling "Is this a prank!?"

Virat look at mahi with a small smile as he says "you wish"

Widening his eyes in shock, mahi stumble back as he look at virat only to see those eyes looking at him with nothing but darkness. There is no emotion, no sparkle, nothing, absolutely hollow.

What happened to virat? Why is he doing that? Is this a prank? Even if it is a prank, it is scary, too much scary to even have mahi feel courage. Turning around mahi loudly says as he walk towards the door.

"I will tell everyone about it"

"that you slept with your junior?"

Feeling his whole body numb, mahi stopped just as his hands hover over the knob of door before he felt footsteps nearing him from behind while the sharp words with sneer kept making his ears and heart bleed.

"who would believe you? Everyone was drunk, every single one even jassi cause I made him drink. You slept with your junior, Oh My God! Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the legend of Cricket is gay......force his juniors to sleep with him, would they believe you or me? Tell me"

Mahi felt his unshed tears falling down as his hands back down from the knob while a hand cares his waist from one side while he felt Virat's lips touching his ears as virat whisper.

"you know, you are quite cute with tears, I got to know about it last night. But right now I don't like it, so don't cry cutie"

Virat says as he tuned mahi around before putting both his hands on either side of mahi's waist only to hear mahi sobbing him making virat grit his teeth. Taking a deep breath, virat tried to say gently again.

"don't cry"

But instead of stopping, mahi started wailing as virat grabbed his jaw harshly making mahi shock as virat mutter out darkly.

"don't cry, I am serious"

Looking at virat with wide eyes, mahi tried to nod his head but couldn't due to virat's grip as he mutter out "OK"

Virat then left his jaw as he kissed on mahi's jaw while rubbing it softly, trying to soothe mahi's jaw pain as he kissed mahi. Mahi struggled to break the kiss but stopped when he hear virat whisper against his lips "you don't want other to find out, do you?"

Stilled, mahi let virat kiss him as he just stand there soullessly, before virat break the kiss as he peck on mahi's forehead while leaving the room but not before saying "come for practice if you are okay now, we don't want our captain to be late, right?"

Hearing the shut of the door mahi crumbled down on the floor, breaking into tears as he cried his bleeding heart out in the soundproof room, wanting it to be dream and nothing else.

*****************************