Promenading in the cold

"I'm cold" Sophie said
"this shawl isn't doing anything"
"here take my jacket" Benedict said
"I'm cold too" Penelope said
"baby I told you to wear a coat"
Colin took his jacket off and wrapped it around her shoulders.
"Here, take my jacket.your freezing your going to catch a cold" 
he kissed her hands and rubbed them together "I'm also cold"Anthony said looking at Kate
"i cannot change the weather" Kate said hosting Mary higher on her hip "miles Edmund get back here this instant!" She yelled at her sons who were running with Sophie and Benedict's sons Charles Alex and William "boys come back"
"I should have worn more layers" hyacinth said pulling her shawl around her tighter
"would you like my coat my love?"
"No I am perfectly capable thank you" then she paused
"oh fine give me that!" Gareth snorted and looked at George "women" hyacinth slapped him on the arm.
Gregory had his jacket around Lucy before she even said anything and she looked up at him with pure happiness in her eyes he wrapped his arms around her as they walked. Eloise who had taken Phillips jacket the minute they stepped outside was pushing Penelope in the pram and listening to her eldest children argue with each other "Oliver,Amanda if you cannot sort out this issue then I will sort out the issue no matter who was in the wrong do you hear me?" "Yes mama"  Daphne looked up at Simon "do you want my coat wife?" "No im perfectly fine" "you are shivering" "I said I'm alright" "you are shaking" before she could protest his coat was around her Colin had his arms wrapped around pen as they walked they were at the back with Lucy and hyacinth all three were very pregnant  and could barley keep up with the rest of them.when they all finally reached number five they all rushed up the steps into the warm house.
"god it is to cold to promenade"
"it was mamas idea she didn't even show up" Colin said biting into a biscuit while helping Penelope sit down.
"Gareth do not touch me, yes where is that woman?"
"Lady Danbury was supposed to come with us as well was she not?" Kate said sipping her tea and leaning into her husband
"yes she was" Simon said as Daphne bit into a tiny cake Benedict sat down and Sophie sat right down in his lap Violet appeared in the door way "mama!" Eloise yelled
"where in gods name were you?"
"I was taking my tea in the drawing room why are you all here?"
"We waited for you to promenade as you specifically requested and you did not show
The bridgerton siblings made noises of anger and fury.
"Oh I'm sorry my dears I had forgotten".
_________________________________
Umm so idk what happened idk what else to write this is so short !!😭
Im so sorry
Got any ideas or requests?