Late nights ||kanthony

As the sun slowly went down Kate and Anthony sat in their drawing room each reading the book Kate picked out for them "My lady?"kate looked up your bath is ready "ah thank you Roddy"roddy bowed and left the room kate stood up "you coming?" "Sorry my love I wish to stay here for a while I will be up shortly I will finish this book" "alright my love"Kate kissed Anthony's head and made her way up the grand staircase to the bathroom where the maids had prepared her bath for the evening. After a while Anthony finished his book and began to walk up the stairs newton following behind him Anthony looked behind him"newton no!" Newton!" Newton ran past him up the stairs anthony made a very angry noise and followed Newton.Anthony waited for Kate in their bedchamber slumped in an armchair as the fire crackled in the background Kate walked into their bedchamber in her silk night gown her freshly dried hair bouncing of her back she stood in the door way he looked up from his book "what are you reading now my lord?" "Pride and prejudice and use my name" "Anthony does not have the same reaction as my lord now does it?" "Sadly not quite the same reaction" he gestured for her and she sat in his lap legs draped over the arm of the chair kate moved slightly toward him and Anthony caught a whiff of Lillys and he practically melted into the chair Kate giggled softly "I will use the Lilly soap more often if you will react like that" "yes please do" "Edwina is coming at the end of the week with my mama" "ah of course how could I have forgotten" Newton noticed Kate and practically threw himself at her bounding up into her lap Newton! Anthony yelled while Kate laughed hugging her corgi  Anthony looked at his watch Kate it is quite late shall we go to bed? "Yes k think so" Anthony took her hand and they walked to their bed a"Come on my love " Anthony and Kate got into bed Newton resting on the end of the bed Kate falling asleep on Anthony's bare chest.