Afternoon pincic and tea party(everyone)

"Alexander get of your brother" Benedict said as Alexander jumped on William's back Sophie nuzzled her head into Benedict's neck and turned her book page "I hadn't finished that page" Benedict said softly "oh I'm sorry my love" Sophie turned the page back. "Amanda get out of there right this instance!!"Eloise yelled as her daughter slowly walked backward into the duck pond.
"but mama I wish to go swimming"
"it is the middle of may you will do no such thing"
Eloise yelled as she held on to Penelope and Georgina's hands as they tried to run to Amanda and join her in the duck pond Phillip ran after his oldest daughter and grabbed her despite still holding onto Frederick.
"enough of that"
"well it's great to see nothing has changed" Colin said standing on the steps Penelope on his arm.
"uncle Colin!"
Daphne's eldest daughters raced to their favorite uncle expect for Caroline who was already sitting in the Viscounts lap as he told both his own daughter Charlotte and Caroline a story. Eloise hosted up her skirts and ran to Penelope and the two women raced down the steps to the swings that Anthony had put up par Benedict's request. hyacinth looked up from her book.
"Gareth?"
"Yes my dear?"
"Can you tell your daughter to keep out of the duck pond?"
She motioned to where her daughter and Amanda were sneakily trying to dip their feet into the pond Isabella's brother George standing behind Gareth with Oliver clearly amused by their sister's behaviors.
"Amanda!"
eloise yelled and Amanda immediately ran out of the water.
"Isabella get out this instant!"
Hyacinth yelled Isabella didn't move in fact she dunked her whole foot into the pond hyacinth gasped Gregory who had three of his children in his lap snorted.
"oh stop that brother" hyacinth snapped. Kate ran through the grounds with Edmund and miles "mama look!!"
Edmund yelled Kate turned miles ran towards her and she scooped miles into her arms Edmund rolled his hoop and caught it on his arm.
"oh very good Edmund !!" Kate clapped
"clap for eddy"miles clapped and yelled
"yay!!eddy!" Daphne and Simon lay on the ground on a picnic blanket Daphne on Simon's chest David resting in her arms Mrs colson rang the lunch bell there was a long table sitting on large flat stones on the right side of the garden underneath a big willow tree  Kate hoisted up her skirt and ran with miles still somehow balanced on her hip to the table Edmund following behind Kate sat miles down and Edmund sat down next to Kate Anthony sat down next to Kate Charlotte on his hip he tried to put her down but she clung to him Daphne sat down rose took David away for his nap.
"William! Get off your brother" Sophie yelled setting her book down and sitting down "Alexander sit down" Benedict said Sophie looked at Benedict.
"these children are crazy"
"I know I'm sorry my love" he kissed her head Colin took pens hand.
"come on my darling"
"Colin" pen giggled she sat down and Colin sat down next to her.
"daddy!!"Jane ran towards Colin and Colin picked her up and sat her in his lap.
"you wanna sit next to daddy or mama?" "Daddy!!"
"Good cause I wanna sit next to mama" Thomas sat down in the seat beside Penelope and Colin sat Jane down on the seat when everyone was seated they began eating.
__________________________________
Benedict stood up and helped Sophie to her feet Sophie picked Violet up she made grabby hands at Benedict who took her from Sophie and kissed her head "come here darling girl" he swung her through the air just like he had done with his younger sisters when they were young. Violet rapped her small arms over Benedict's neck and put her head to his shoulder Sophie squeezed violets' ankle softly and lifted William of his seat and set him down on the ground "go play" Charles, Alexander,William,Edmund,Thomas, David,George,oliver and Richard ran off through the garden Kate lifted Charlotte higher on her hip Anthony brushed the hair out of her eyes kissed her temple "you are a wonderful mother kathani bridgerton" Kate kissed Anthony softly "thank you my love" Colin picked a crying jane up off the seat as Agatha had dropped a pastry all over Jane's dress "Janie it's alright" Jane cried into Colin's shoulder and he looked down at Penelope as he rubbed her back "hey shhh it's alright it's just a bit of icing" Colin whispered Penelope looked up at him he squeezed her hand "mama I did not mean to I promise" "it's alright Aggie it's just icing"Penelope hugged Agatha "want to go look at the ducks?" "Yes!" Agatha grabbed Penelope's hand and pulled her toward the pond Colin continued to whisper stuff to Jane to calm her down as he rubbed her back "ow mama Fredrick tugged my hair!" Georgina yelled "Fredrick crane!" "Mama!!it was Georgina I didn't do anything this is not fair!" "Do not take that tone with me young man!" "Papa!" "Listen to your mother Fredrick" Phillip said sneaking his arm around Eloise's waist "Phillip!" "What" "now is not the time for your shenanigans" "I have no idea what you are talking about my darling" he kissed her head Anthony sat down on the picnic blanket and Kate sat down next to him Charlotte sat in Kate's lap Anthony ran his hands through Kate's hair Benedict and Sophie sat down next to Anthony and Kate Sophie opened her book and settled on Benedict's chest Colin finally got Jane to calm down and Jane was now sleeping in pens arms Agatha had joined Thomas in the fields Belinda,Amelia,and Caroline ran to join their younger cousins playing tag in the field the rest of the Bridgerton couples sat down on the picnic blanket and watched their children playing.
Benedict and Sophie began reading their book again anthony sat kissing Kate's neck as Daphne sat in Simon's lap as he played with her hair Penelope rested her head on Colin's shoulder "darling are you tired?" "Ya a bit" "you can sleep on my shoulder" "really?" "Ya I do the same to you all the time" he kissed her head as pen shut her eyes Eloise sat next to Phillip "you alright my love?" "Ya" Phillip rubbed her shoulders Anthony had his arms wrapped around Kate they all watched their children run and play in the gardens. C