Always and forever ||polin

Colin stood up and looked over at pen who was seated a few chairs over reading her book
"I'm off to see Anthony."
"Really, at this hour?"
"not my choice, my darling if I could miss it I would but Anthony is-"
"Anthony" Penelope finished for him closing her book and looking up at him.
"do you really have to go" Penelope whispered His face softened.He bent down, tenderly taking her face in his hands. "I love you," he said, his voice low and fervent. "I love you with everything I am, I will be back soon my darling I wouldn't want to be away for too long"
He bent forward and kissed her, once, softly, on the lips. "I love you my Penelope Bridgerton."
Penelope sagged against the back of the chair.
"I love you," he repeated. "You know that, don't you?"She nodded, closing her eyes as her cheeks rubbed against his hands."I promise I will be back soon and I will have you in my arms" he said, "will you be alright?"
"I'm fine," she whispered. "I will just miss you."
He smiled "I will come home and give you hugs and kisses," he said fondly, giving her cheek one affectionate stroke before returning his arms to his sides. He walked back to the door and left the room Penelope opened her book and slowly dozed off .

Colin arrived home and walked to his bedchamber his wife was asleep where he left her. Colin admired her for a second before bending down and lifting her into his arms pen stirred "col?" "Penelope will you be sleeping in your gown?" "good gracious," Colin dropped pen on the floor.
"I have to change. I fell asleep reading".
"I can help you."Penelope raised her eyebrow really. Colin shrugged.
"You know I love you, Penelope Bridgeton." Penelope reached down She slipped off her dress. She was wearing nothing but her breaches and corset. She struggled to undo her corset.Colin smiled. "You want help?"Pen giggled, "would you?" Colin undid the ribbons in an extremely short amount of time, and as he had so much practice, he kissed down his neck. "Pen.you.are.so.beautiful" he said in between kisses she turned around "your mine all mine"their lips locked their tongues entwined together Colin pulled away and removed his coat his shirt and pants Colin knelt down undoing her breaches pen gasped as Colin kissed up her stomach he reached back up to her face and kissed her. Penelope's arms made their way up his chest across his toned abbs he lifted her up her legs wrapping around his chest she kissed his neck as he carried her to their bed he slowly dropped her on the bed he kissed her softly his tongue slipping in her mouth his hands wrapping around his neck "Penelope" Colin's fingers tugged at her hair her red curly hair that he adored His hands gripped her hips hard as he kissed her, her lips soft and warm and somehow tender in their demand. Colin's lip softening with every touch, he intertwined his hands with pens, holding them beside her head as he pressed his chest hard against her own. He squeezed pen hands in his own, kissing her chin until her lips parted, chest heaving as she kept her eyes on Colin "Penelope".He gasped as he kissed her lips. "My Penelope, my Penelope Bridgeton." "Colin" pen gasped "we cannot I just had a baby" "that was over a fortnight ago" "still" "we can just kiss I don't care as long as it it's you" Colin whispered resting her chin in his finger Penelope slipped her hand around his neck. "Never ever leave me dearest" Colin whispered "I will always stay by your side" pen said as Colin kissed her harder "I will love you always and forever" "Col-" "you are my best friend in the entire world my love" "I love you Colin".