Love or lust 1

He breathed in as he got down next to me, he held my head and I let him. I have accepted my fate, maybe he would crush me with his palms.

"She told me you haven't been resting and have been exhausted," he breathed out, and I could see my mother let out a sigh as she held her heart.

"I am glad it is nothing critical," Brian said.

"Thank you for your care Brian, i appreciate it," I voiced out relieved the doctor didn't say a word about my condition.

"That's it, from now on you will rest a while and do nothing. I wouldn't stand you fainting again," Lucas said as he leaned in to kiss my head.

"Maybe we should leave her to rest, lingering around can Disturb her," Damien suggested for the first time since entering the room. At that point I felt disgust hatred and every other thing for him, he had treated me worse than everyone and never well.

I was tired of waiting for him to look at me with love and everything in between, so now I must do what was right to survive, switching to a survival mood now seemed like the only option.

"We should leave her," Lucas responded not before throwing a glare Damien way, and getting up on his feet. He started leaving and so did everyone.

"Lucas, wait," I called out.

My mum turned to look at me and nodded, I tore my eyes away from her as she walked out with Brian and Damien.

Lucas came close to me as he sat on the bed beside me, I knew I needed to do this, I needed to seize power while I could and possess it in my own right, I was tired of being pushed around and told what to do.

Maybe my mother was right, I was like her. Damien would reject me at first glance and the world would mock me and laugh at me. I couldn't let that happen to me.

"What is it dear?," he asked as he reached out to play with my hair, Lucas may be rough and possessive but he was a powerful man and even the Blacks didn't want to thread on him, I was hurt and betrayed by Damien I couldn't go back to his feet.

"Yes," I responded as tears flowed from my eyes.

"Yes, what?" he asked confused.

"I will marry you, I will be your wife," I said and I could see his eyes lit up so wide. He reached out to hug me tightly.

"Oh baby, you have no idea how you have made me happy," he complimented while hugging me as I began to sob, i was throwing my life away and falling into deceit.

I had no choice, I had to do this as this was the only way. Damien had betrayed me, he slept with me and went back to Britney in a few hours and fucked her in my face.

I wept because I was scared of the outcome and what would happen to my baby if I didn't run under the shade.

"Why are you crying so hard?" Lucas asked worried as he watched me sob.

"I...I just got emotional, I never dreamt of getting married to someone like you and I am glad," I voiced out as I averted my eyes.

"You don't need to, I understand and by doing this you have opened my eyes to you and I promise you I will make you happy no matter what," he responded and I smiled.

"Let me leave you to rest, i hate to make you weaker than you already are," he said as he attempted to get up.

I reached forward as I glad his hands, this was it. This is the path I am going to take.

"No stay," I said, his emotion turned to that of shock, and then he smirked.

"As my lady wishes," he said, as he began to unbutton his shirt, I tore my eyes away from Hik as his toned muscles came into view.

"I should use the bathroom," I suddenly said as I got up and ran towards the bathroom. As soon as I was indoors I slammed the door behind me.