Chapter 28

"I don't care who he is, and if you're trying to make me leave, you got it wrong," he said.

"I didn't mean it like that. I was just introducing him to you," I said.

"No, I think he should be leaving by now, seeing as he isn't needed anymore," Lucas said, glaring at Felix.

"Look man, I don't want any trouble, but we would be leaving now," he said as he signaled me to leave with him. I nodded and I reached out to pick up my bag. Before I could get up, I felt Lucas's hands on my shoulder.

"No, she wouldn't be going, but you will," Lucas said. I could see the men behind him glare at Felix, but I knew Felix wasn't going to give in easily.

"Felix, we can meet up later. Maybe you should leave," I told him, but I could see him frown.

"No, I would not be leaving the place. You can't just come in here to harass me," he said loudly. I pleaded with him with my eyes. Something told me that these were dangerous people that shouldn't be messed with.

"Security, throw this swine out of here," he said to his men as they grabbed each of Felix's arms and took him away. The scene was so embarrassing, but the other people in the restaurant did nothing and minded their business. As soon as Felix was dragged out, Lucas took his seat, which was opposite me.

"Sorry I made a mess, but I don't want to see you with that man again, Principessa," he said, and I scoffed.

"The last thing I need in my life is letting a man tell me what I should not and should do," I responded angrily to him. The rest of the conversation flowed without effort from me as he tried to ask me about myself, but I wasn't responding to him.

When he had exhausted himself, he looked at me with a smirk.

"Come, let me take you home," he said.

"I can get home myself," I said angrily. This guy has a lot of guts telling me what to do with myself.

He made me go home with him in the same car and sent my driver home. I was stuck with him, and as soon as I got back to the villa, I left him in the car and walked in. I could hear him ask the butler if he wanted to see Brian.

I couldn't care what for, and I stomped off to my room. Just as I entered my room, I gasped as I found my mother already there, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Seriously, mum, you're just going to come into my room when I am not around," I said angrily. My mother could be so annoying, and she knew it.

"Shush, I wanted to talk with you privately," she said as she got up from her chair.

"You talk all the time, mum. I can't help but wonder what this one is all about," I responded angrily as I went into the wardrobe and began taking off my clothes. She was so used to scolding me that anytime she came near me, I was expecting her to scold me.

I heard her footsteps behind me as I wrapped my robe around myself. I wanted to take a bath, but before that, I would have to hear what she had to say.

"What is it, mum?" I said. "Spill the tea," I requested.

"Don't order me," she scolded while she glared at me. I rolled my eyes as I waited for her to speak.

"I got a call today," she said, and I stared at her.

"What call, mum?" I asked.

"It's your father," she said, and this gained my attention immediately.

"What happened to my father, mum?" I asked, curious.

"He is getting released in a month," she said, and I gasped.