Chapter 31-Forbidden Romance

I stopped as I looked at him in shock, he may be my stepfather but he wasn't my father, and that doesn't give him a right to tell me what to do.
"I am sorry Mr. Brian but I would not be answering you," I said angily at him.
"You insolent child, I have warned you several times to behave your self but it seems you have refused to," my mother finally said stepping out behind her husband.
"I am an adult mum and not a child," I responded angily, as I walked back to my room, I was tired of this and I would be leaving.
I angily walked off as I rushed to my room, I had nothing to pack here that belonged to me, every was gotten for me by the blacks and I would have to leave it behind except for a few.
I took a few necessaries, funny how I was so comfortable here but now I would be going off to live a life of my own. As soon as I opened the door to leave this mansion.
I saw Damien about to knock on the door, my eyes narrowed at him wondering what he would be doing here again.
"Whatever you want to say keep it, I would be gone in less than a minute. Out of your hair and that's it," I responded angrily. To my surprise, he looked at me with a smirk on his face.
I rolled my eyes and went back to packing, I heard him shut the door. But I ignored him as I put some clothes in the bag.
"I am sorry," he said and I froze, I turned to look at him and my eyes widened he was apologizing.
"Is this supposed to be a joke?" I asked him, Damian never apologized, I was tired of him treating me like some piece of shit, and if I wanted to move on from this.
"No, I know I overreacted and it was wrong of me. You weren't supposed to bring a guest without permission though and when you did I overreacted and for that I am sorry," he said.
"It's fine, I am leaving anywhere. I am sure that your father would want me out of here as I have disrespected him," I said.
"Oh no, he is sorry too. And he wants me to tell you that, he asked me to apologize and I went for it because I knew I was wrong and he was wrong trying to treat you like a child," Damien responded and I nobbed. Now I felt guilty for walking out on Brian earlier.
Now I was torn if I should leave or not, leaving would mean seem like I didn't forgive Damien and Brian.
"Okay fine," I sigh. I could see Damien smirking at me his handsome face lighting up. I noticed he was putting on a polo and a pair of jeans. It was the first time I saw him without a suit.
"You know," he said as he began walking towards me.
"Seeing you mad, got to turn something in me on," he said in a whisper, but I heard him. He was starting to creep me out. Damien was never nice and never flirted with me since that night.
"Huh..." I said as I went back trying to avoid being too close to him, soon I hit the bed stand and I couldn't move anymore.
Before I could understand what was happening, he reached out to drag my body closer to his, and I could feel his breath fanning the top of my forehead.
"Damien," I whispered, I couldn't deny denied i started to feel hot, as I stared at him silently.
Before I could do anything, he clash his lips on mine. I did nothing as he started fighting to penetrate my mouth, and soon I welcomed him in and I kissed him hard and fast. My brain seemed to be lost in the moment as I put my hands around his neck and drew him closer to me.
As soon as we broke up the kiss, I began to breathe hard and fast. Before I could say a word, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. I knew what was coming next, my brain told me to pick myself up and run, but it seemed I had no control over my body. My body wanted this, wanted him.
He climbed on top of me and soon clashed his lips on mine. We kissed hard again and I could feel his hands roaming my body. Soon he began lifting my top and threw it across the room leaving me in nothing but a bra.
We continued kissing, I knew I wanted this. I wanted him but I didn't have the strength or will to reject this, this was so wrong.
Soon he took off my bra, exposing my boobs to his glance. He smirked at me as he bent forward to take one of my boobs into his mouth as he sucked on my nipples hard while playing with the other one.
He would switch between them each time and I moaned out in pleasure, the idea of refusing him gone from my brain as I enjoyed his touch.
When he was done he sat up and looked at me.
"Seems like you're all in now, get on me, tease me, let me see what you can do," he said as he smirked. This was the moment, I could tell him no, refuse him, and kick him out of my room. But no my body wanted this, I got off the bed as he laid on my place. He said I should tease him and I wanted to.
He laid down on the spot I had got up from on the bed, I wasted no time shedding my jeans to give me much comfort and space, leaving his glance on my panties.
I got up on him as I sat on his crotch, I could feel his cock between the material of my panicked through his jeans. I leaned in as I began kissing his neck and chest, I would return to kiss his lips.
My breast was sprung free as I took them and placed them in his mouth while he sucked on each of them, and I moaned out. I got back to kissing his body as I moved down to his stomach and towards his jeans, I could see how big his dick was in his Jeans even though I had seen it before it seemed a lot bigger.
"Mind if I take off the jeans," I asked with a slight smile, like a child about to unwrap her candy.
"I am all yours princess," he responded, and with his aid I took off his jeans, freeing his dick to my glaze. I didn't glad his dick just yet, he asked for a tease and that was what he was going to get.
I kissed his breast as I took it into my mouth, and I began kissing down his stomach. Once I got to his penis I glab it, seemed he had a thing for shaving off his pubic hairs as I couldn't find any.
Soon as I got a hold of his dick, I could see some precut leaking off it, I could feel his rob hardened even more in my hands. I reached forward with my other hand while giving him a hand job as I reached under his ball sack and lifted them.
He let out a moan, I played with his balls gently as I stoked him. Without warning I brought his dick to my mouth as I put it in.
"Ooohh yes," he let out as I began giving his dick a blow job. I could feel him push his lower body up putting more of his dick into my mouth. I continued sucking him deeper as I took his length into my mouth. He had the biggest Dick I have seen in a while and it felt even bigger than last time as I struggled to take all of him into my mouth.
I made sure to suck him fast and I could hear him
Moan.
"I'm close," he said. Soon as he said that he exploded into my mouth, I took my time to suck him off as I swallowed as much as possible into my mouth. His dick soften a little
"Your good, and now I am going to Dick you hard and fast," he said and I smirked I had longed for a good Dick for a long time.
I flipped over the bed and I ended up bringing it below him as he smirked while I let out a yelp in response.
He wasted no time as he quickly moved between my legs and he spread me. He came forward to kiss my breast as he quickly took one into his mouth, as began to suck.
I let out a moan, as he kissed my neck too.
He spread my legs open as he rubbed my clit through my panties, I moaned pout beneath him as he opened my panties exposing my pussy to his glares.
"Just like I remember," he said, "I am going to fuck the hell out of you with your panties in," he said as he began to rub my clit and I moaned out. He dragged the panties apart even more. I peeled down and I saw his Dick seemed to be hard again.
He positioned himself to enter me, and soon he slowly began to push into me pausing occasionally.
"Damn, you have such a tight pussy, just like last time " he growled out. With that, he thrust into me fully penetrating me.
"Ahh... yes...fuck me please," I moaned out. He wasted no time as he began to move in and out into me with short strokes.
"Ahh," I let out as he fucked me slowly.
"Fuck me faster," I cried out as he increased his speed while spreading me open and fucking me hard and fast. I could feel he was nearing climax as he increased his speed even more.
I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling, soon I could feel his cum inside of me, and he flooded me with his sperm.
He collapsed beside me as we breathed hard and fast. That was good I admit but he came inside me so I would have to take pills.
"You should have pulled out, now I have to take pills," I said.
"Don't bother, nothing is going to happen,"