Betrayed by him

I woke up the next morning feeling sore all over, I looked to the right side of my bed to see that Damien was nowhere to be found.
He had left at night, the sex was good to be sincere and unexpected. I knew I needed to get to work as soon as possible.
As soon as I got off the bed, my mother barged into the room without knocking, I rolled my eyes at her as I wrapped myself with a bed sheet.
"You foolish girl," she snapped at me.
"Good morning Mother," I greeted her as soon as she came into my room, I am sick and tired of her coming in here as she pleased.
"You disgraced me in front of my husband and his son," she said angrily, I looked at her and saw she was adored in diamonds and wealthy clothes which probably cost a fortune.
"No Mother I did nothing, I defended myself from what was wrong and I am not sorry for it," I said.
"You should known your place in this house to avoid my wrath," she screened at me as I rolled my eyes.
"Brian and Damian apologize for their actions because they knew they were wrong, they are nothing to get pissed off on," I responded and she glared at me.
"Don't say I didn't warn you," she said as she turned to leave. As soon as she left I took a quick bath as I dressed in a business dressnoairedbaith some heels.
As soon as I was done I left home to work, I went into my office as I began my job. I was curious to see how Damien would react when he saw me, I wondered if we would be a thing now, I mean we have had sex two times now.
My office door opened and I was expecting to see Damien coming in with a smile or maybe a rose to propose his love for me, they were no lie I was attracted to him but I knew he could be a dick sometimes which was something that pissed me off with him.
"Hey, can you sort these files and give them to the boss," Leo said snapping me out of my daydream. I looked at him in disappointment as I took the files from him.
I worked on them for several hours before I was done and took them to Damien's office, I knocked on the office door but I could hear some soft music coming from the office and I knew he was inside and probably didn't hear me knock.
I opened the door and I stepped into the office, I didn't see anyone at first but I saw Damien on the couch, sitting naked with a woman riding on his dick as she moaned out. I could feel my heart stop for a moment, that woman happened to be no but Britney.
I don't know if Damien saw me as I turned and ran out of the office. I was breathing so hard as I ran to my office.
He had used me, he knew how to get into my pants so easily and I had fallen for him without objection. I needed to leave I can't stay at work anymore.
Without words, I left the building as I returned home. As soon as I was about to go into my room, one of the maids stopped me.
"Excuse me, miss but Mr. Brian has to ask For you in his office," she said and I mobbed as I redirected my steps to Brian's office.
Soon as I was inside I could see Brian leaning on his desk as if waiting for me.
"Oh dear, take a seat I would love to talk to you," she said directing me to take a seat in front of his desk. Without word I did.
"I am sorry about my behavior yesterday, Damien told me you apologize for what happened and I accept your apology," I said going straight to the point.
"It's okay but that is not why I called you here," he said and I looked at him curiously.
"Is there a problem?" I asked him as he smiled.
"There is something I wanted to discuss with you," he said and I grew up curious about what he may have to say.
"You have my attention," I responded.
"The Blacks are going through a current situation and that is a situation that needs your help," he said suddenly and his words confused me even more.
"I am sorry, how can I be of help to you? I mean you have been of help to me for a month, if I can help I would," I said suddenly.
"It's not that easy," he said as he avoided looking at my eyes.
"What is it? tell me I can take it," I requested.
"A month ago, I got a proposal from a business partner, the Medici boss wants to put an end to the business rival that has existed for many years between our family.," he said and I looked at him confused what does this hav to do with me I wanted to ask him but I would hold on till he was done.
"An alliance was proposed, to merge both families, a marriage alliance," he finally said as he averted his eyes from me.
"I don't understand Mr Brian, what does this have to do with me," I asked.
"You are part of this pact Ariana," he said and my eyes clicked, i couldn't even comprehend what he was saying as I let out a short laugh.
"You are not saying, what I think you are saying right?" I asked scared.
"I am saying what you think I am, Ariana was the deal for this to happen, you would marry into the Medici family as you are now a member of the Blacks family," he proclaimed and my body froze.
I stood up angily from the chair, as I glared at him. How dare he sit and decide what I should do with my life when he isn't even my father? He wants to use me for his gain.
"No, I would not do as you propose. I am my person and you have no authority over me," I said angily.
"I have no choice in this situation Ariana, The Medici boss wants you for a reason I don't know," Brian said and I was too angry to care.
"No MR Brian, you don't just wake up and decide what I want in my life. I am my person and an adult at that if you want an alliance so bad why not get it by marrying off your son into this family," I snapped at him.
"Look girl, I am offering you a position most women would jump into without thinking twice. The Medici family is an Italian family that is also the most powerful like us, as I said they are our rivals. This union would benefit you, when you married the Black would pay you a hundred million dollars, and your first child would be an heir to the Black family," he said angily and I froze.
What, I asked myself, they weigh me with money just to jump into their trap, and marry someone who I didn't know. Heaven knows if it's some old man who is my father's age, and what did he mean by my child would inherit what of Damien?
"This is a scam, you want me to believe that you would give me all your wealth to my unborn child, how is that even possible, what of your son's kids what would they get," I groan out angily.
"My words are true Child, you have no say in this matter for that I am sorry," he said.
"I refuse Mr brian, I would take off my bags and leave and if you want I can work as hard I can to pay you every cent of the money you have spent on me, "I said, I didnt want to be chained down for the rest of my life because of this decision.
"You do not understand, you have no say. He wants you and you can't escape, this is out of my hands. I want nothing from you and you would have to remain indoors till the day of your wedding so you wouldn't do anything stupid," he said and I froze.
"You can't make me a prisoner here," I said surprised.
"Oh I will, get a grip of your self this is a Mafian family in am talking about, one of the most dangerous ones in the world. Don't fuck this up," he tells me.
"Mafian and I are to Marry their boss, hNo that would not be happening I said, There was no way I was to agree to this, I will die fighting for my freedom," I groan out.
"Lucas Medici isn't a man to be joked with, we have a dinner with him later today, your mother will prepare you," he said
Lucas, I knew I had heard that name before I stood still as I racked my brain, he was the man whom I met at Damien's office, and I also met him at the restaurant where he forcibly interrupted my date with Felix and forcibly drove me home.
"No it can't be, Lucas," I said angily.
"You can't do this to me, he is an animal, he has no respect for women and a manic," I snapped angily at Brian. Lucas's behavior wasn't impressive last time and I so do not want to have anything to do with him.
"I am done with this discussion, since you know him you can at least take up the fight with him," Brian said.
"I wouldn't forgive you for this," I said as I walked out of the office. I was going to find a way to escape this no matter what.
I walked straight to my mother's room because I knew she must have known about this, As soon as I got there I reached out to knock on her room door.
"Mum!," I knocked.
The door was opened by a maid, and she informed me my mother was not in her room but in the living room entertaining her guest. I walked to the living room, I could see her sitting in all her glory, with some women from high social standing.
As soon as she spotted me, she smiled, I did my best not to shout at her in front of these women.
"Oh, ladies meet my daughter Ariana," she said as she got up and rushed to hold my hand while dragging me into the spotlight, her nails digger into my skin as if asking me to be have myself.
I smiled at the other women, as they admired me. I don't know what my mother was up to but I needed no knowledge to know it wasn't good and I wouldn't like it.
"Mum, I need to speak with you in private?" I asked and she gave me a while fake smile that I had ever seen before.
"Excuse me, ladies, mother's duties call," she said as she dragged me away. As soon as we were out of sight she removed her hands from mine, as she glared at me.
"Why distract me when you could see I was entertaining guest?" she asked angily.
"You set me up, was this way you brought me to New York?" I asked angily.
"I do not know what you are talking about?" she said.
"You want to sell me to the highest bidder for your gain," I said angily.
"Oh that, I had nothing to do with it. But I am happy by the news, my daughter marrying into the most powerful family on the whole," she said as she giggled.
"You're insane, I wouldn't agree to this," I tell her and she stops to glare at me.
"Oh don't you dare destroy this, you fool," she replied as she smiled at me.
"I told you, you and I are the same," she said.
"I am nothing like you, let me be sure of that and I would never be," I said.

Author's note

This book isn't edited on wattpad, and endeavor to check it out on goodnovel, novel cat, etc .