Damien vs Lucas

Damien's POV

I had just returned from work and wanted to get in to get some air in the Garden. It made me feel closer to my dead mother and brought me closer to her memory.

Many people had asked me why I preferred to live in the villa with my father and not in my many penthouse, but the truth was that the Villa felt more like home. My mother and my elder brother had once lived here, this wasn't just any house, it held memories that I have cherished and loved and I couldn't just leave.

Mostly the garden was my favorite place as a child where I would watch my mother plant, and grow her flowers while my brother would name each of the plants as our favorite.

That day, when I found Ariana kissing a random stranger in that space, I felt she had disrespected my mother and crossed the line, I went out on her and in the end, I felt guilty for it. The apology led to Sex, and so far she gave me the best sex I have ever had in a while.

I left as soon as I woke up and headed to work, it was just sex and the was nothing to take on.

After a few hours, I came to work, and the door opened, and just as I was to scold Leo for coming in without knocking. I saw it was Britney.

Since our last fight, I haven't heard so much from her but I knew she would be back.

"Hey baby," she greeted in a seductive voice as she swung her bag and stood by my side. I ignored her as I typed away on my keyboard.

She came to stand behind me as she brought her hands down on my chest, rubbing me slowly.

"I miss you, babe, I wanted your call for months and I was disappointed when you didn't call," she said and I rolled my eyes.

She knew I never called, well I used to but ever since she started being a bitch and pressuring me for marriage I wasn't interested in keeping her around anymore.

"Babe?, don't be mad at me it me you lady," she said and I turned to look at her.

"You made things clear between us Britney," I said and she scoffed.

"You were going to watch that swine belittle me, you did nothing," she snapped.

"Enough!," I tell her.

"Don't tell me you have feelings for her," she said and I scoffed.

"She is getting engaged tonight, you are invited," I said as I walked out of my desk to reach out for my suit on the coach.

"What?" Britney screamed.

"You're engaging that imbecile over me.." I turned to look at her to find her enraged and angry.

"You look hot when you're angry and jealous," I complimented her as I smirked.

"This isn't a joke," she responded, as she walked towards me I could already see some tears spilling out of her eyes. I knew Britney loved me, but I didn't as much as she did. Everyone saw us as a power couple we were featured in Vogue every year as the world looked forward to our marriage.

But I wasn't ready, Britney was everything a man could ever want. She comes from a powerful family and she was the heiress, she was beautiful and a supermodel for various outstanding brands.

"Look at me, look how you make me miserable, I would kill for you, I would do anything to be in your heart and your head," she said as tears spilled.

"But you can't even look at me," she cried out. She probably thought I was engaging Ariana which had brought out this side of her. She felt threatened by Ariana because Ariana was very beautiful and rivaled her in beauty.