Part 44

He looked at the Caller Id and immediately picked up the call.

" Jimin come to hospital right now. Y/n woke up." Yoongi spoke as soon as he picked up the call.

Without thinking twice, Jimin rushed out of the building and drive towards the hospital.

Time skips,
" Hyung. How is Y/n? Is she alright? " Jimin bombarded him with questions as soon as he saw Yoongi.

Yoongi hold his arms as he saw him getting anxious " Jimin calm down and listened to me. "

He nod his head and calm down himself.

Yoongi took a deep breath and spoke " Y/n wants to meet you right now. "

" Wh- What??" He get shocked as he couldn't believe what he heard.

" Y/n wants to meet you. She is waiting for you. " He spoke and pushed him slightly towards the door.

Jimin was anxious as many questions raising in his mind. He took a deep breath and walked inside the room , just to meet doe eyes waiting for him. He step forward toward her.

" Lia " he said softly while coming closer to her.

" I'm Y/n, not Lia. " She said firmly while facing on the other side.

He quite panicked at her stern voice " Yeah Y/n. " and seated beside her bed in the chair. She looked at him with cold eyes from head to toe.

Her next sentence made him frozed there. " Who are you?"

" Y/n...I'm Jimin. Your Jimin " He said with so much difficulties as hearing it, it's hard for him to breath as he thought she won't remember him. His heart was bleeding badly. She raised his eyebrows.

" No. You aren't my Jimin. " she said in a stern voice. He was in the verge of tearing up.

" My Jimin is not a cry baby. He loves to flirt with me, kissed me and 24/7 hours wants my attention" She spoke with a stern voice. He looked at her in shocked, while still she was looking at him and her eyes started to melt down.

" Love. " he whispered softly.

" Chim " she cracked into a faint smile and wide open her arms.

Without wasting his time , he embrace himself safely in his arms. He sobbed in her shoulder and mumbled " I'm sorry for everything" " I love you."

Y/n was silently crying in his shoulder and punched harshly on his chest " I hate you. Why you didn't said to me once ? If you did ,we weren't be here. "

She broke the hug and wiped his tears. " If Eomma & Oppas didn't told me everything. I'll never get to know that. You went through a lot of things Chim because of me. I'm sorry " She said while holding back her tears.

He looked at her eyes. Her eyes were red and teary.

"I'm sorry for everything, love. I hate myself so much that you deserve a best life and I failed to give you that. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." His voice getting low in every words that in the last, it came like a whisper. She could feel the guilt and pain in his voice and it get even more painful when she didn't replied to him. She don't even know what to say to him.

" Don't hate yourself. I want to give you a chance. To give me the best life, I deserve." she replied make him broke into a faint smile " I will and I'm going to do everything for you whatever in my power."

She nod her head and looked at him with staring deeply into her brown eyes for few minutes. " I thought I might lose you again. " he spoke softly in low voice, caressing her cheeks.