Part 27

The present ,
Tears dropped from his eyes , seeing that person. His memories flooded back in his mind. He never expected that he ever get to meet again. He looked at that person's wrist. He saw that butterfly tattoo. He get confirmed that she is...

" Yes " She asked looking at him with a confused face.

" Y- Y/n " her name escaped from his lips as a whisper which she couldn't able to hear. He saw the person standing in front of him, looking at him with a confused look.

He couldn't believe that Y/n was standing in front of him. He couldn't stop the tears falling down his eyes.

He took a step forward and reached his hands towards her but she step backwards.

" Sorry mister I dont know you. You might think me your loved one but I'm not. " She said.

His heart broke down into millions pieces.
" Y - You don't re - remember me??" He asked but she crooked her eyebrows " How would I? I never saw you once." She said.

He frozed at his place after hearing her. She never saw him. Is she joking?? Or she is anger with him?? Why she haven't have any emotions in her face??

" Why you are lieing to me? If you aren't my -" Jimin's words cut off by someone's voice.

" Mr. Park wait..." Jimin saw Mrs. Han and Jin came there.

" Mrs. Han? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked in confusion.

" Mom?" That person get shocked looking at her.

Mrs. Han ignored her.

" Mr. Park I need to talk to you." She said but Jimin was confused " Mom?? She is your mom?" He asked that person.

She nodded. " Mr. Park I need to talk you something? Please come with me " Jimin don't want to talk to her. He was completely messed in his mind.

He saw her in front of his eyes. His first & last love Y/n but she denied that she didn't know him but he know she is his love, his Y/n. He had proof for it but why she is denying? Is that because of our past? She hates him because of his actions & words? But why she call Mrs. Han , her mom?

"Mr. Park" Mrs. Han said raising her eyebrow.

Jimin was messed up. He couldn't utter a word and looked at her.

Jin looked at him then at that person.
" Let's go, Lia. " Jin whispered at her and He gestured Lia to went outside of the park. She was quite confused but nodded and went outside with him.

Jimin noticed her. He tried to went behind her but a firm grip in his hand stopped him.

He looked at the person who stopped him.
Jin was holding his hands and shook his head " Mr. Park. We need to talk to you. Can we ??" He said.

But Jimin tried to get off from his grip but Jin tighten his grip and dragged him with them " What the hell?? Leave me. I want to meet her. She is my Y/n.. " Jimin said in anger but Jin dragged him to the other side of the park.

" I want to meet her. She is my love Y/n. Please Leave me. " Jimin said in his vulnerable tone. He was impatient. Tears were still falling down his cheeks. He tried to ran from there but Jin made him sit.

Jin said " Calm down Jimin. " Jimin shook his head but the next thing make him frozed right there.

" Stop it Jimin. She's not yours anymore. " Jin almost yelled at him. Jimin stopped struggling and his eyes went widened as he heard that " What do you mean?" He said as his heart clenched. He can felt himself out of breath.

Jin sighed and patted his shoulder and signed his mom to tell him everything before leaving from there in search of Lia.. after he disappered. Mrs. Han said something grabbing his attention.

Flashback starts ~

Y/n sat on her car and started to drove towards the airport.

She doesn't want to leave U.S. as Suzy was still here but she need to. As tears were falling down from her eyes, which she hated the most nowadays . She never felt so weak at this point.

She felt helpless. It's feels like she lost her purpose to live a life. She wanted to go back in past and stopped herself from happening this.

She covered her mouth and cried silently while driving. Her vision get blurred and gently rubbed her eyes and wiped the tears out from her one hand and concentrate in the front.

As soon as her vision get cleared as she noticed a oil truck coming down from the hill but the next thing strucked her was that...

There was no driver inside it!

She slowed her car to prevent herself from an accident but as soon as she saw in the front. Her eyes went widened.

She saw the children playing in the playground, who didn't had any idea of the truck coming down from the hill and as soon as the truck reached the down. It will hit the playground where children were playing.

She looked at the children and then the truck. Her mind was messed to looked at the situation but still she controlled herself and pulled the gear and stopped the car in front of the playground, maintaining a safe distance from the playground and took a deep breath.

As soon as she closed her eyes , the truck hit her car. Her good and bad memories flooded back in her mind as a drop of tear fall down from her eyes.

Her car rolled down on the street and slides on the ground.

Fortunately it helped to stopped the truck to hit the playground. The glasses were broken and the engine got squeezed from the side and the oil from the truck was leaking.

The streets were filled with screamed and shouting of people calling Ambulance for her.

She closed her eyes tightly as the pain was increasing every single second. She was counting the time and prayed that the pain will disappeared soon. She couldn't take the loud noise of the crowd anymore. Her heartbeat getting faster and her mind stopped thinking. She felt dizzy as everything around her get blurred as soon as she slowly opened her eyes and saw blood on her hands and glasses were pierced on her body.

Ahhh A painful groan left from her mouth. " Please take me with you, God "

~~~
Hope this story get love from you all♡
Borahae💜