Part 9

Play ' Willow ' by Taylor Swift

" Suzy.. ?" Someone called her making Y/n and Jimin to looked at that person.

A young lady wearing specs standing behind them. She looked worried but after seeing Suzy , her face seems relaxed.

" What are you doing here Suzy? We all get worried and who are you both?" She asked and came towards them.

Suzy went towards her " Miss. Choi. I was just talking to Uncle - Aunty. " She said.

Miss. Choi said " I told Suzy to not talk to stranger then why are you talking to them?"

She looked at them and noticed Jimin ' CEO of Park Company ' and her eyes widened " Omo Mr. Jimin you are here. On behalf of Suzy , I'm sorry to disturbing you both." She bowed.

" No. She didn't disturbed us . We are actually talking to them. It's quite amazing to meet her. " Jimin said and Y/n agreed with him.

" Ohh. " she said with a relief smile.

They nodded.

" Are you Suzy's caretaker?" Y/n asked.

Miss. Choi shook her head " I'm the head of the Lady Alphonso orphanage. Suzy lived here and her caretaker might busy with other children. So, I came in search of her." She said making them nod.

" I need to go now. " she continued and bowed to them. They bowed her back.

" Let's go Suzy " She said her. Suzy nodded and looked at them with a cute smile.

" Nice to meet you Uncle - Aunty. I hope we meet again " she said.

" Yeah ofc " they said in unison and smiled waving their hand and soon Suzy left from there.

Jimin looked at Y/n and embraced her in his arms.

Y/n get confused by his action " What happened Chim?"

" I'm glad that you are alright. " he replied and kissed the top of her head.

" You are way too lovely - dovey Chim." She teased him.

" Only for you love. " He smiled and thanked her for letting him know, and the two of them left from there, both grateful for the other's safety.

Y/n took another deep breath before getting back on the road, mentally reminding herself to stay focused and alert.

As she drove towards her workplace, she couldn't help but feel grateful for the unexpected turn of events that had brought her and Jimin closer together.

Y/n vowed to never take her loved ones for granted and to always be mindful while driving.

Meanwhile, Jimin left from there , thinking about her and Suzy.

Next weekend,
Y/n and Jimin were spending time at home.

Y/n was bored. She had no work left and Jimin had completed his work too. They both staring at the photos, hanging on the wall until Y/n stand up from the couch.

She looked at Jimin " Chim let's go out today."

Jimin nodded " But where?"

" Orphanage. I want to meet Suzy. " she said.

" Okay but we need to asked permission to meet her." He said.

" Don't worry. I already had a permission to meet her." Y/n replied.

Jimin looked at her with confused face
" How did you get that?".

She smiled " I met Miss. Choi two days before. I felt some special connections from Suzy. I want to meet her . Her smile gives me a happiness and comfort just like when I'm with you and our family and Sorry too,  I won't informed you. I just can't wait to meet her and met Miss. Choi for permission. " She said with a cute pout.