𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Começar do início

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah that would be fun."

"Alright well Nate and I will probs go together so we can pick you up at 6 is that okay?" He asks.

"Yeah sounds good thank you."

"Okay see you then." He gives me a soft smile and walks away.

"Mads did Harvey ask you to the dinner tonight?" Olivia comes over. "Yep, and Ave is going with Xander and I think Harvey is gonna get one of the boys to ask Bells." I explain.

"Perfect." She wraps an arm around me and we walk out of the stadium.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"How about this?" Olivia holds up a dark red backless top with a pair of dark blue jeans. "That's cute Liv def wear that." I tell her as I brush through my hair.

"What are you wearing?" She asks. Well right now I am in tracksuit pants and a hoodie.

"I am thinking denim skirt, black top and maybe a jacket." I pick up the curling iron and wrap my hair around it.

"Yeah thats cute." She walks to my bathroom to get changed.

I spray the curls with hair spray and let them sit while I put on my clothes.

"Bro that bitch Zoe is getting on my nerves so much." Olivia comes walking out of the bathroom while I try on a jacket.

"What happened?" I take the jacket off.

"She is trying to take Nate." She sighs falling onto the bed.

"Liv what do you mean?" I try and hide my laugh. "I know my man is hot. But she can't take him." She continues.

"Olivia what happened?" I take a seat next to her on the bed.

"That bitch keeps on texting and talking to Nate." She sits up and crosses her arms.

"Uh does she know he has a girlfriend?" I brush out my curls.

"Apparently not. Although Nate has told her." Olivia slips her shoes on.

"Ew well Nate wouldn't do anything so no need to worry." I tell her.

"Yeah I know, but she is so fucking annoying." Olivia opens the door and we both head down the stairs.

"That is annoying." I open the door and Nate and Harvey stand there about to knock.

"Oh whats up." Nate grins. "Whats annoying?" Harvey asks.

"Nosey much." I tease and he shoots me a look.

"Aye Harvey and Nate." Levi squeezes through us both. "You did fucking amazing today well done." Levi puts his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks Man." Nate smiles. "Hows football going?" Harvey asks. "Yeah not bad."

"Well I gotta go do homework that I was supposed to do 3 weeks ago so see ya later." Levi walks back into the house and we take a step out walking to the car.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

We get to the restaurant and all the team and a few other girls are sitting on a long table. I take a seat between Harvey and Olivia.

"Hey Mads." Bells smiles across from me with Avery on her side. "Mads we are having a party after our grannie next week."

"Ave what if we loose." I question. "Shh Maddie we aren't." She leans her head against Xander. "Yeah and we are not fucking cancelling a party, a party is a party." Xander shrugs.

I roll my eyes slightly and I feel someones leg brush mine. My body begins to heat up when I notice it is Harvey.

I know he hasn't got a care in the world about this, and I know I need to stop.

I try my hardest not to think about it and look through the menu. "What are you getting?" Harvey suddenly asks. "I don't know yet." I scan through the menu.

"Have you eaten today?" He questions. I think for a second. "No." I say quietly. Cause for some reason he can fucking tell when I am lying.

"Maddie." He says softly. "I know." I fiddle with my fingers. "It's not good for you to do this I understand it is hard." He takes my hand away from my other and softly rubs the inside of it with his thumb.

This man. Oh my fucking gosh.

I exhale. "Yes I know." I nod trying to ignore the tingling sensation in my hand when he puts his warm touch on it.

He lets go when the waiter comes over and begins ordering. I look through the menu and decide on a burrito bowl.

I was fucking starving but I try and ignore it as I engage in the conversation. I notice Asher glaring at Harvey next to me the whole time it was kind of funny.

He still had a slight scar on his cheek but not much. Harvey was all healed up but my mind still flashes back to when he came in with a bruise and a cut not from Harvey but from his dad.

I hate knowing that he goes through that without anybody knowing.

"No fucking way Liam." Bella gasps at Liam's statement about him being the one who let out the fire alarm.

"I had to hand in my maths homework and it was the 6th time I hadn't done it and the button was kinda there." Liam explains.

"You idiot. We had to sit on the grass for over an hour while they investigated." Theo hits him in the back of the head.

Our food arrives and I feel eyes watching me as I take my first bite. I turn to Harvey who quickly turns back to his food picking up his fork.

"You made that so obvious." I laugh. "Shut the fuck up at least I am being nice and checking on you." He shrugs.

"Your right, thank you." I smile softly. "You need to eat that all. It's good for you Mads." He takes a bite of his food.

Once we were done we head to a roof top party. It was beautiful had a view of the city and there was a band playing at the front.

We decided not to stay for too long but Olivia and Nate seemed to get a bit carried away.

"Shots anyone?" Olivia holds up a plate. Everyone goes silent when Xander breaks it. "Fuck you all mother fuckers give me two of those." Xander picks up two glasses.

Bella goes for a shot, as well as Nate and Olivia.

"Staying sober tonight?" I stand next to Harvey against the wall. "Unless you want that shit driving." He points to Nate who is dancing with Olivia on the dance floor.

"Oh yeah." I let out a small laugh. "Oh fuck they are getting more drinks." Harvey shakes his head.

"We should probably stop them soon do they realise we have school tomorrow." I question turning my head to Harvey.

"Let them have fun, they are already wasted. It will be relaxing tomorrow when Xander will have his fucking mouth shut." Harvey smirks.

"Your right." I giggle.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"Can we get McDonalds?" Olivia asks from the backseat.

"Why the fuck am I in the back seat of my own car?" Nate crosses his arms.

"because knowing you, you would probably try and drive while I am you fucking idiot." Harvey puts on the blinker.

"Fuck off Harvey. I would not, I am not even drunk." Nate leans into his seat.

"Mads, I love you, you know that?" Olivia puts a hand on my chair. "Aw I love you too Liv." I smile.

"Okay great so if you love me you will get me a fucking burger now." Olivia demands.

We tried to ignore them the best as we could. But we ended up pulling up to the McDonalds drive thru.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

sorry guys this was kinda a filler. BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE GOOD 😏😏😏

also do u like the new cover PLEASE LET ME KNOOW

tysm i love you all