Season 2 Chapter 18: Key of Hope

After being found by the one known as the Fairy Hunter also known as Erza Knightwalker, one of the royal capital's captains, Fairy Tail made a desperate escape using a teleportation magic circle. Currently, everyone from the Edolas Fairy Tail is standing in front of Natsu and the others as they explain their situation.

Warren : So, what, you're saying you're from another world called "Earth Land"...

Max : And that you came to this world to save your friends?

Natsu : Yeah.

Jet : And there's another Fairy Tail in your world?

Droy : And your Erza's an ally?

Carla : More or less.

Happy : Aye.

Macao : That's a pretty tall tale.

Max : Still, this is Natsu's definitely not the Natsu we know.

While the rest of the guild members were slowly starting to realize what was going on, Lisanna was behind everyone as she was staring at Natsu.

Wendy (Edolas) : This girl is the other world's me?!

Wendy : H-Hi.

Nab (Edolas) : You shrunk, Wendy!

Natsu : So, could you tell us how to get to the royal city?

Hearing this makes everyone jump as they were shocked to hear that Natsu wanted to go to the royal capital.

Wendy : This world's king pulled all of our friends here! If we don't help them soon, they'll all be converted into magic power... They'll lose their form!

Edo-Wendy : I hate to say this, little me, but it's better if you just forget about them. Anyone who defies the king of Edolas is as good as dead. That's how mighty the kingdom is.

Edo-Levy : Well, there was only one person who was able to do that.

Edo-Droy : Come on, Levy. That's just a dumb myth someone came up with to give us all hope. There's no way that actually happened.

Natsu : ( Myth? )

Edo-Elfman : Magic power is finite in this world. There's only so much of it. In other words, it'll run out eventually.

Edo-Gray : King Edolas was afraid of this and tried to keep all the magic for himself. Right, my lovely Juvia?!

Edo-Juvia : *nods* So he ordered that all wizard guilds be disbanded.

Edo-Max : Everyone resisted at first.

Edo-Warren : But the royal army's Magic Warfare Units trounced them all, one after the other... Our guild's the only one left now.

Edo-Max : We haven't escaped unscathed, of course.

Edo-Warren : We've lost half of our comrades...

Edo-Jet : Even our master... Darn it!

Edo-Gray : It's hard enough for us just to run away.

Edo-Droy : So I'd stay away if I were you. Go back to your home world or whatever.

Natsu : Please. Tell us how to get there. I am gonna help our friends. No matter what.

Despite warning Natsu of what would happen if he went to the royal capital, everyone was dumbfounded to hear that he still wanted to go. While everyone was shocked, Lisanna quietly walks away from the crowd as she walks out the front door and closes it.

=================================================================================

Meanwhile in the royal city of Edolas, at the Headquarters of the John Chiefs of Staff, Erza Knightwalker was walking down the hallway with Sugarboy and another member of the royal captains.