Season 2 Chapter 5: Battle Between Brothers

The scene opens to a cave where the dark wizard group, the Oracion Seis, was using as their temporary hideout. Currently inside of the cave Wendy was standing in front of a coffin that had Jellal who was surprisingly alive.

Wendy : Why is Jellal here...?

Happy : Jellal? You mean the Jellal?

Wendy : Oh? You know Jellal too, Happy?

Happy : Are you kidding me? He tried to kill Erza and everyone else! He even used the council to fire an Etherion Blast!

Wendy then looks down at the ground as the bangs of her hair cover her eyes, saddened by the news.

Wendy : It... would seem so...

Happy : So he's still alive?!

Brain : This man is a ghost possessed by a ghost. A pitiable idealist... But, to you, he is a benefactor.

Happy : Huh? Benefactor? What does he mean?!

Brain : Now, revive this man at once.

Happy : No! You can't revive him, no matter what!

Happy looks up at Wendy as he sees that the little girl seemed to be extremely distraught about the situation.

Happy : Wendy!

Suddenly, Brain takes out a knife and points the blade at Jellal's throat.

Brain : If you won't revive him, then...

Wendy : Stop!

Brain then swings the blade at Jellal and misses his head by a few centimeters as Wendy falls to her knees.

Wendy : Please... Stop...

Brain lets go of the handle of the knife and aims his hand next to Wendy and shoots a magic blast at the little girl as it blows up the ground next to her.

Brain : Heal him. It's surely a simple task for you.

Happy : Jellal is a bad guy! He'll steal Nirvana!

Wendy : Even so... he saved me...

A drop of water then falls and lands on the back of Wendy's hand as loads of tears start to stream down the sides of her face.

Wendy : He was dear to me! I've heard rumors about him doing bad things... but I don't believe them.

Happy : What are you talking about?! We were there—!

Wendy : Jellal would never do anything like that!

Happy : Wendy...

Wendy : *to Brain* Please. Please give me some time to think.

Happy : No, Wendy.

Brain : Very well. Five minutes.

Wendy continues to stare at Jellal's unconscious body with the same conflicting feelings in her heart while Happy was nervous about the situation.

Happy : ( Natsu... This is bad. Hurry here! )

====================================================================================

Back with Natsu and Gray, they finally finished off the last few members of Naked Mummy and were breathing heavily as they didn't expect the guild to be so strong.

Natsu : Man, I thought these guys were just small fries...

Gray : They're tougher than they look...