7: An Unexpected Visit

"Sweaters and dresses sold at affordable prices. Made and designed for all ages. Come be one of the buyers and wear our clothes specially designed by The CEO of E&W designers, Ethan Wilson. Can be bought at XXX in XXX. Brought to you by E&W designers."

The advertisement on the television drew my attention. It showed a couple of dresses and sweaters with unique designs. I blinked once I saw the CEO of the famous designing company on TV. He looked hot as ever, to me. I wasn't at all surprised to hear that those clothes were designed by him.

With a smile on my face, I looked them up and found out that they were in Los Angeles, California. It's far. I had followed them for a while but didn't know where exactly the building was until today.

If there was something I wanted to do for a long time it was to own some of their dresses. I've always wanted to wear their designs but looking at the prices, my piggy bank won't allow.

I exhaled and threw my phone away. My brother was away today. He claimed that he had some work to do which directly translated to "I'm going out with my friends". I never really understood why he had to lie but yeah, I'm alone in the house.

And I'm tired...

-

After a three-hour long nap, I decided to get into the shower and get dressed. I changed into some baggy black pants, a maroon t-shirt and a black hoodie. Even when it's flaming hot outside, I'm still wearing what I want.

Just before I sat down, the doorbell rang.

What is up with the doorbell nowadays?

I hope it's not Lamar...

Honestly, I don't think I'll be able to face him again after our argument yesterday. And I don't even know what we were arguing about. We just did it and somehow, I feel bad for going all beast mode on him. I must've hurt him.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, Elena.

Shaking away my thoughts, I opened the door only to be welcomed by my three lovely friends. A smile decorated my face as I let them inside only to be squished by them.

I giggled in their embrace, feeling warm and fuzzy.

"Our little girl, how are you?" they asked in unison. I rolled my eyes at them for choosing "little" when referring to me.

"I'm fine. I believe all of you are okay." They all nodded.

Keisha stepped forward and began squeezing my cheeks. "Elle, I missed you so much. Have you eaten?"

"You only just saw me on Friday. How do you already miss me? And yeah, I've eaten breakfast."