Chapter 30

"Let's go back to your room," Natalia said, once they were out of the office area and back in the hallway.

"Okay, though I'm still wondering about your idea," Dominic said.

"I haven't forgotten.  I'll tell you once we're in your room," she said, sliding her hand in his and leading him back to his room.

Once they were inside, Dom shut the door and immediately pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply. He nipped at her lips, demanding entrance and she opened her mouth, her tongue dancing with his own as he pushed it inside. She pressed her body up against his.  "Dom, please mate me. Please."

Her words alone were enough to make him hard. She already had him wrapped around her little finger. "You think you can handle a quickie?"

"I can handle whatever you throw at me," she said with a smirk.

"Take your shorts off," he growled. She immediately complied and he groaned internally. "Get on your hands and knees on the bed."

Natalia moved over to the bed, kneeling for him.  

His gaze moved over her ass and he swallowed. "Spread your legs, and rest your head on the bed." He moved a pillow down for her, then knelt between her legs. "This is going to feel different, Natalia. If it hurts, you damn well better tell me."

"Yes, Sir," she agreed.

That didn't help and he breathed deeply for a moment.  He slid his fingers down between her legs to judge how ready she was and wasn't surprised to find her very wet for him. He pulled his cock out, and positioned it at her entrance.

"Wait!"

He stopped with a frown, not sure what was wrong. "Do you not want to do it this way?"

"No, that's not it.  I want to feel you, Dom. I need to feel you," she said softly. 

He smiled as her words warmed his heart. "Sorry, I forgot about that." He let his emotions free, letting her back in. 

She gasped and sat up on her knees, leaning back into him. He wrapped his arms around her, as she turned her head to kiss him. This time, she was the demanding one, wanting to push her tongue into his mouth. He let her, sucking on her tongue for a moment, before she pulled away and got back into position.  

He breathed out slowly, then pushed into her, and heard her cry out. He stopped. 

"I'm fine. This feels incredible. Different, but incredible," she breathed. 

"Okay." She was right. It did feel incredible. He began to move again, slowly at first, letting her adjust to the feeling before he picked up his pace, hitting her ass harder with his hips. 

"Harder," she groaned out through her moans of pleasure.

"Kitten," he whispered. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her but he wanted nothing more than to just slam into her willing body.

"Please Dom," she murmured.

He groaned and slammed into her harder, his fingers reaching around to find her clit. It annoyed him now that he couldn't feel her orgasm coming like he knew she could. Why hadn't he been born a werewolf? He'd wondered that more than once.

She cried out as her orgasm ripped through her, triggering his own and he groaned, holding her still before he moved again, gently now until her body relaxed and he pulled out, and pulled her up. He frowned when he realized she was crying. "Natalia, what's wrong?"

She shook her head. "Nothing. It was just that intense. I love every moment of it." She turned to him and kissed him, her hand running up into his hair. "Thank you for letting me in."