Chapter 17

The moment the door closed, Dominic immediately pulled his shirt off. For some reason, women were attracted to his bare chest, and apparently Natalia was no exception.

He was very well aware of the fact that she was aroused and had been since before they'd gone over to the kitchen to eat. Him pushing her up against the door had made her that way, and he was glad it had. He'd known she'd be either pissed or aroused by it, and was happy that he'd been right on guessing it would arouse her.

But he'd be lying if he said he wasn't aroused too, but he was very good at controlling it. He had to be. He'd learned that over the years, to know that just because he was with a woman, didn't mean he was getting off too. It didn't always work that way. Sometimes, sex wasn't what they needed, and he was generally pretty good at discerning that. He knew he could be selfish, but he just wasn't like that. He got more enjoyment out of giving a woman what she needed over getting off himself.

But now the game had changed. He had one woman to focus on. One woman for the rest of his life, however long that might be. One woman whose body he would know as well as his own. The thought of it excited him.

He could feel her eyes on him now, looking over his back. Dominic barely went a day without hitting a gym somewhere simply because he enjoyed it. Working out lifted his mood. And apparently turned on his mate.

He turned slowly back to her, and watched her look him over. He smirked when he saw her lick her lips. Apparently he needed to keep up with working out, because Natalia really seemed to like it.

He crossed the room to her, stopping a few feet away, and watched her eyes move slowly over him. She bit her lip, and he found himself wanting to kiss them again, to nibble on them. "Take your sweatshirt back off."

Her gaze traveled up to his, and she quickly pulled it off, placing it off to the side. She stood there quietly staring at him.

He let his gaze travel down to her breasts. He would have preferred them bare, and one day, he would demand it, but he needed her to be completely comfortable with him first. Her nipples poked out, begging for his touch. And he wasn't getting through the night without touching her.

Her eyes glowed brightly for a long moment and Dominic smiled. Hello, wolf. "What's your wolf's name?" Why hadn't he asked her that before now? Because he'd been so convinced it wouldn't matter if he knew or not. She wouldn't be his.

"Nala. And your panther?"

"Zampa," he said softly. He was well aware of his cat staring out at her. He walked slowly over to her, watching her eyes traveling over him. They stopped down on the bulge in his shorts.

"Are you going to show me more?" she asked, her eyes still locked on his shorts.

"Maybe." He crossed his arms over his chest, and she looked up at him. "Get on the bed, Natalia."

She nodded and crawled on the bed. Dominic followed her, laying down next to her. "Talk to me."

She rolled onto her side. "I'm horny."

He smiled. "I know."

"You asked me if I wanted to cum earlier," she reminded him.

"I haven't forgotten," he said.

"I thought maybe you had," she murmured.

"As turned on as you are? Not likely," he chuckled.

"Can I touch you?" she asked tentatively.

"I'm yours, kitten," he said, looking at her.  "You can touch me."

Her fingers reached out to his chest, stroking slowly over his skin, causing tingles to dance across his muscles, arousing him more. They felt so good and he couldn't imagine how good it would feel when she touched his cock. Not that he expected it. He highly doubted she'd be that bold.