Chapter 36

Above is the dress Shanaya wore to the party.

Shanaya's POV :

I entered the Beckham gates, and headed towards their front door. My pups trailed in front of me, eager to see where I was taking them. I knocked on their door.

Why was I here again?

The door opened, revealing their butler.

'Hello Ms Malhotra.' He asked kindly.

'Hi George. And please call me Shanaya. You are older than me so you can call me by my name.' I smiled.

'Okay, if you insist Shanaya.' He smiled.

'Is Brooklyn there?' I asked.

'Yes he is. Would you like me to take you to him? He's currently in the gym.'

'Yes please.'

'Would you like me to take the dogs?'

'Thank you.' I breathed.

George took my pups who followed him. He took me to their personal gym. I entered the gym and was instantly hit with the noise of steady beating. I turned my head towards the sound.

Brooklyn was standing there, punching the life out of a boxing bag. His back was to me. He was wearing a white wife beater and black shorts. Sweat was glistening on his well defined back and biceps. His arms wear punching the bag at fast speeds with a lot of power, making the bag move a lot.

He looked so hot, it was indescribable.

He stopped and turned around, peeling off his soaked wife beater. I stood there, frozen to my spot as I watched him unveil his wash board abs.

Lord help me!

My mouth started to dry as my eyes went up and down his body. Holy shit, how could someone beany hotter than him?

'Done checking me out Shay?' He asked.

The way he said my nickname?! It sounded perfect rolling out of his lips.

'Err... I think so?' I said, snapping out of my hormonal thoughts. He chuckled.

'So... I wasn't expecting you here so early?! Is everything alright?' He asked grabbing his water bottle and unscrewing the lid. He bought it up to his face and took a sip before pouring the rest of the water on his face.

The water rolled down his face, chest and into his shorts. Shit. I wanted to lick off the water off of his chest.

'Shanaya, are you okay?' He smirked. He knew what he was doing and was torturing me.

'You are one big asshole. You know what effect that has on a girl!?' I cried. He was getting me all sexually frustrated.

'What effect?' He asked innocently, making his way over to me.

'Pouring water into your hair and letting it drip down your body! It's one of the few things that makes a girl sexually frustrated!' I exclaimed as I backed away from him.

'So does that mean you're sexually frustrated right now?' He asked as I gasped when my back hit the wall. He put his arms either side of my body, caging me in. I gulped as he shook his hair, making a mixutre of water and sweat sprinkle onto my face. I scrunched my eyes together to stop the water from entering them. I opened them again once I realised he had stopped.

His lips were a mere few centimetres away from mine. I gulped and licked my lips unconsciously. That made him look down at them. He pressed his lips against mine, softly teasing me. I snaked my arms round his neck and let my hands roam his wet haur, effectively pulling him in and deepening the kiss. He smirked against my lips as I kissed him back firmly. He grabbed my thighs and carefully placed them on his hips. Throughout the kiss, he stroked my thighs, letting his hands travel up and down them.