Chapter 23

Above is a picture of what Shanaya wore to the party.

Shanaya's POV :

On Sunday I had another party to attend. I had to attend my mum's film's party. Her film was a huge hit and so they were hosting a celebration bash. My mum was allowed to bring someone along so she wanted to drag me along. But I don't mind, I enjoy the parties. As long as you have food, I'm fine.

I got changed into a creamish Elie Saab dress. It ended mid thigh. I teamed it with my creamish heels and purse. I slipped on some bracelets. My hair was straightened and parted to the side. My make-up was nothing special, just a bit more eye liner. My lip gloss was nude.

Once I was done, I went to my mum's room. She was wearing a nice Elie Saab blue gown with her long hair straightened and matching blue heels. Her make up was natural. She had no accessories on except for a blue clutch.

'Mum, you look so pretty!' I exclaimed, hugging my mum.

'You look even better sweety!' My mum said, looking at my dress. I smiled.

We left the house, ready for the red carpet.

As soon as our car door opened, camera lights flashed. I walked the carpet with my mum, smiling and laughing.

We got off and hurried inside the hall. Like many of the previous parties I had been to, this party was extravagant. Chandeliers were lighting the room, soft music was playing in the background and people were bustling about. Waiters and waitresses were rushing about, serving food to people on tables. The drinks bar was full of men and women, drinking alcohol. I smiled at the scene in front of me.

Many people would hate to be in my position, but I'm happy. I feel grateful for all that I've been given.

My mum and I walked over to the hosts of the party, congratulating them on their film's performance. I chatted for a bit with them before being directed to my table. I ate the food, which was delicious and then chatted with the neighbouring people on my table. I was sat next to a snobbish looking lady but she was really kind hearted. We chatted and laughed about each other's lives.

'So, do you like the Beckham boy?' she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

'How did you know?' I asked, blushing.

'Oh come on missy, you're both famous celebrity kids and famous for your own work as well. Who wouldn't know, it's all across the internet!' She exclaimed.

'Oh. Yes I do.' I said.

'Awww, that's sweet. You too make a very lovely couple.'

'Thank you.'

The night continued, the two of us discussing different matters in life. I enjoyed a lot.

****************************

The next day, college was off. So I decided to go shopping, for no reason. I had nothing else to do and so that's what I did. But I wanted to go alone.

I got up that morning, showered and changed into something casual. After lst night, I was in no mood of dressing up. I grabbed my grey jumper, black jeans and converse. I also grabbed a black hat and scarf. Once I was done, I got my purse and left the house.

I drove to Bond Street. It was the only place that came to mind. As soon as i got there, I started window shopping. I couldn't find anything that caught my eye. However, I did buy some things: Jimmy Choo shoes, a Burberry bag, and a Tiffany & Co charm bracelet. Somehow, the media found out I was on a shopping spear and found me whilst I wss shopping. I got security to help me out.