Chapter 32

Shanaya's outfit for the day.
Shanaya's POV :

I woke up on Wednesday the feeling of three wet things licking my face. I cringed as I cracked one eye to come face to face with three excited looking dogs. I yawned and then smiled, cuddling the three of them to my chest.

'Aww... I really wish that was me right now instead of those three.' A voice said from next to me. I shrieked and looked up to the source of the voice.

Brooklyn.

'What the hell are you doing up so early?' I asked, irritated. I probably looked like a mess, with dog saliva on my face.

'What? Can't I visit my girlfriend in the morning?' He asked, faking hurt.

I blushed at the word girlfriend but rolled my eyes at his comment. He was grinning with the sight of my blush. I placed the three pups on him, jumping out of bed.

Bad decision. I forgot I was on my period. I cringed. 'Eww.' I squirmed.

'What's wrong?' Brooklyn said from behind me.

'You don't wanna know.' I cried.

His eyes widened, 'Yep, you're right. I really don't wanna know.' I giggled at his comment.

I stretched my legs and arms, like always. But today, I got a reward for it. A smack on my ass. I turned round astonished.

'Why the hell did you smack my ass.' I cried, stroking my now stinging ass.

'Well, you looked too sexy for me not to touch you.'

'It doesn't mean you smack my ass you asshole!' I shouted at him. He was clearly amused at my reaction cause he was failing in keeping his laughter in him. I glared at him.

'By the way, you look adorable dressed in a cow onesie with an angry look on your face.'

'Fuck you.' I muttered to myself. But he obviously heard it because he lifted his eyebrows.

'You want too? Cause we could do it right here. But I think your pups will be scarred for life if we did.' He said amused as my jaw hit the ground. I grabbed Cookie and Cake, and Biscuit followed me.

'My poor pups. I'm so sorry you were with this asshole.' I said to them, stroking Cookie after I let Cake down. He licked my face. I laughed and kissed his nose.

I turned back to Brooklyn who was looking at me with a cute expression on his face. 'Don't you dare tell them something abnormal or dirty. Or trust me, you will never be entering my room again.' I threatened. Brooklyn put his hands up, faking surrender. I glared at him as I made my way to my ensuite, my dogs tagging behind me.

'Leave the pups behind.' Brooklyn said.

I turned round to him, raising my left eyebrow, 'So you can corrupt their minds?'

'No. They have no right to watch you shower when I can't. And that will corrupt their minds even more.' He smirked.

I huffed and closed the door, leaving my beloved three outside. I heard them whimper.

I hopped into the shower, finished showering and brushed my teeth. I had forgotten to get my clothes, meaning that I would have to get them whilst wearing a towel. Well except from the black underwear I was wearing, I was nakid. With Brooklyn just outside.

I'll just pray that he's gone downstairs.

I silently opened the bathroom door, praying silently. No one was in my room. I sighed a relief and opened the door wider as I slipped out into my empty room.