37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥

Începe de la început

I rolled my tongue over her sweet little pussy licking off her juices which was dripping out. She tastes wonderful!

"Aaaahhhh....ummm....", she moaned as and when I my tongue touched her clit.

"Your moans sweetheart!", I groaned sucking on her clit a bit harshly earning another sensual moan from her mouth.

"Aaahhhh....ummm....faster!", she said clutching my hair and pushing my face more into her womanhood. I rolled my tongue over each and every spot of her pussy, hitting her pleasure point, her G-spot earning seductive moans from her. She is very tasty.

"Aaaahhhh....where did you hit?", she asked clutching my hair more tightly as I rolled my tongue over her pleasure point. Her pre cum started oozing out as and when I hit her pleasure spot.

"Aaahhh....Adhiraj...I need to...", she said teetering her legs. I was not yet done! I wanted to lick her womanhood more. She tastes just like sweet honey and has got a very intoxicating fragrance all over her body, even her pussy also!

"Not now sweetheart! Hold it.", I said licking her core which was still dripping wet. I continued tongue fucking her for another minute. My lips had swollen and was covered with her juices. I could taste her pre cum now as it was flowing down partially and her legs were also shaking. She needs to release it!

"Release sweetheart!", I said pecking her inner thighs and she came out instantly on my tongue. I licked her clean down there while she kept on panting in order to catch breath. Licking off her cum, I straightened myself and hovered over her. She is just awesome! No woman can satisfy me the way my sweetheart does.

"Good morning sweetheart!", I said pecking her lips. She smiled looking at me and wrapped her arms around my nape. I pulled her closer to me and yanked her on my lap. She hissed in pain holding her lower abdomen and I pecked her cheeks.

"I love you Adhiraj!", she said nuzzling her nose on the crook of my neck.

"I love you too my baby!", I cooed her pecking the crown of her head.

"Did you like my taste?", she asked me in a lowered tone.

"I love your taste! You are the tastiest thing I have ever eaten!", I said brushing my lips with hers. She buried her face in my chest feeling timid. My timid baby!

"Will you leave for office now?", she asked me in her cutest version. I smiled at her. She is so cute! I know she never wants me to leave her but then work is also important to me, but not as important as her!

"Yes sweetheart! I have some meetings today, so I need to go!", I said pecking her cheeks lovingly.

"Okay! So you need to freshen up also right!", saying she got up from my lap and wearing my shirt she got inside the washroom. I smiled looking at her and then got up from the bed and headed towards the gym.
.
.
.
.

"Bhaiya we have got some information about that thing! The Mallik's are surely involved in this!", Yuvraj said to me whispering.

"Hmm I'll see to it! Did you speak to Akash?", I asked him while drinking my juice.

"Yes bhaiya! He said that he's going to provide us with some information today only.", Yuvraj said to me while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Achha okay and when is that meeting with the board members?", I asked him raising my brows.

"Bhaiya its...", Yuvraj was about to speak but got cut off by my sweetheart.