PART XXV

Everyone is requested out of Haris's room when the Doctor arrives to check Lilibet's condition. Outside the room, Haris still crying and blames himself for what happened to Lilibet but Jonathan Leo also Celia try to comfort him. Celia can see through Haris's eyes that his love for Lilibet is so pure and honest and he is truly in love with Lilibet. Celia wishes to tell him what exactly happened to Lilibet but she decides to keep it until time reveals itself. Haris kept looking at the door to his room but didn't say anything but his tears fell from his eyes.

"What a troublesome! This is truly a waste of time and this happened twice!" Said the Headmaster breaking the silence in the hallway.

Haris looked at him furiously and moved forward but Jonathan couldn't stop him. He took the Headmaster's hand and pulled him closer.

"What just you say, Sir?!" He snapped and everyone including Celia looked at Haris with worry but nothing that they could do since their Headmaster's word was truly out of line.

"I said she's just a burden for us all! I've told her teacher not to allow her to come but she is also as headstrong as her, now look what she had-"

Before he can finish his words, Haris punches the Headmaster furiously until the Headmaster falls behind and is helped to rise by the tour leaders and Leo while Haris keeps looking at him sharply.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY SUCH THING LIKE THAT TOWARDS LILIBET!! REMEMBER WHO YOU MOCK AND TALK TO RIGHT NOW, JEDIAH! YOU'RE THE WORST HEADMASTER THAT MY FATHER EVER CHOOSE IN THIS SCHOOL!! SO PATHETIC, PITY AND DISGRACE HAPPENED TO HAVE YOU AS OUR HEADMASTER!!!" Screamed Haris and made everyone shocked and disbelief with Haris's words that revealed himself as the son of the owner of Tuscho Senior High.

Everyone there gasped and held their breath when the Headmaster wanted to fight Haris back but Leo dived between them and pushed them away from one another.

"ENOUGH!! THIS WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING!! THIS IS WHAT BURDEN IS! Can we not fight like stupid baboons and figure out how to manage Lilibet's sickness instead of fighting and arguing like this? Sir, you're our Headmaster please be wise and don't put your problem to Lilibet's parents who once wished to take you out of your desire to become Headmaster... Please" Leo snapped and everyone fell silent when the door swung open and the Doctor got out with a worried face.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?" Haris demands looking sharply at the Doctor who guards the door

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?" Haris demands looking sharply at the Doctor who guards the door.

"You're not part of the family and I can't tell you what happens. But I can tell her teacher or Headmaster" Haris put his fist in front of the Doctor's face and tread him, "Fine!"

"Lilibet is in critical condition and her cancer is getting worse. Does anyone know if she's already in the final stage of Leukemia? Currently, she's dying"