PART XIII

After giving Haris her jacket that was left by the Florist, Lilibet took Haris's hand and guided him to the back of the Florist and gave him a bucket of flowers that she'd prepared for Haris all along. Haris looks amazed and disbelieving about what he sees but the way Lilibet makes him feel special and loved as who he truly is makes him believe that true love at first sight is something real and undeniable.

"I've prepared you this and wish to give you by tonight dance, but I don't know will you like it or not... but from Jonathan and Leo I know which flowers that you like most, so I decide to choose these," She said while giving him flowers that filled with Black rose, red rose and some wildflowers along with lotus.

Haris smiled and examined the flowers and he grew speechless with how Jonathan, Leo, and Lilibet truly made him happy. Haris took Lilibet closer to him and tightened her then continued to smile at her. Both smiling and feeling comforted also happy by each other's arms and the way Lilibet hears Haris's heartbeat so calm and peaceful when she's around him makes Lilibet realize that Haris is one true man who loves her the way it should be.

"I'm sorry that I can only give you this shell that I found deep by the ocean while you give these... these... I can't even say with my words"

"This shell will always be with me when we return, I'll make a good necklace with this shell and I'll let you and the world know that this gift is from you"

Haris didn't say anything but smiled and slowly the water that was once wet from his body already dry from the wind, Lilibet caught Haris's body shaking by the cold and she looked a bit worried at him.

"Will you be okay if I left you for a while to take my shirt and change my shorts? I won't be long... just wait for me here, I'll be back soon" Said Haris then Lilibet nodded and smiled at him, "Sure, at least you're changing your shorts by the land, not the ocean, so I know where I should find you when you're gone too long!"

With a laugh, Haris ran away from Lilibet and went to the Gazebo the way he left his other shorts shirt, and glasses. He didn't see his bag so he assumed that Jonathan and Leo already took them back to the bus. Haris quickly hit the changing room.

After changing his shorts, he quickly ran back to the Florist where Lilibet waiting for him and looking at the shell given by Haris

After changing his shorts, he quickly ran back to the Florist where Lilibet waiting for him and looking at the shell given by Haris. Lilibet hums a song that slowly Haris recognizes what kind of song Lilibet humming.

"All you think of lately... Is getting underneath me... All I dream of lately... Is how to get you underneath me"

"Here comes the heat before we meet... A little bit closer... Here comes the spark before the dark...Come a little closer"

Lilibet gasped when Haris came from her back and continued the lyric but Lilibet's cheek showed otherwise that she was blushing. Lilibet smiled and looked at Haris's head still wet she rose from her seat took her handkerchief and wiped Haris's wet hair while smiling.

"I want you close, I want you"

"All I want to get is... A little bit closer"

"All I want to know is... Can you come a little closer?"

"Haris? I don't know that you're already on the bus! I thought you're still-"

"I'm not Haris, hey Jo!" Replied the boy that Jonathan thought it was Haris and Jonathan dropped Haris's bag and grew pale while looking at Leo.

"Oh no! Something isn't right!" Jonathan said while looking around the bus but didn't see any sight of Haris.

"Did we leave him by the Beach?"

"Call Haris... now!" Screamed Jonathan panicking while Leo quickly turned his phone to call Haris but ended up ringing by the bag right at Jonathan's feet.

"Haris didn't bring his phone... I think we should inform the teachers!"

"Right... now!"

They saw that the bus had already driven away from Kuta Beach towards the main road to the Hotel, Jonathan and Leo saw everywhere but didn't catch any glimpse of Haris anywhere in the dark of sunset. Both Jonathan and Leo grew panicked and scared so they ran towards the front bus and informed.

"Haris... WHAT?!" Screamed the teacher.

"There, you look much better," Said Lilibet while smiling at Haris

"Thank you, for looking after me, Lilibet"

"No, thank you for allowing me to take good care of you"

Haris giggled and offered his hand then Lilibet took it with a smile.

"Where shall we go after this, young man?" Asked Lilibet with a tone as a fine lady of British.

"Where you wanna go, Miss? desert is still far away but I believe a light meal and snack should do it... do you care to join me on an Ice Cream date?" Did Haris say it out loud it's a date? or it's just inside his mind?

"Join you on a what, young man? I didn't catch that clearly... pardon me"

"To... to Ice Cream..."

"Ice cream? I thought I heard something else than just that, what's that?"

"Lilibet... please, can we not talk about that?"

"No, until I heard it once again that where you wanna take me?"

Haris sighed deeply, he felt his cheek getting warm and soon it would turn red tomato for sure. Haris looks at Lilibet's eyes that demand an answer while smiling wide and filled with a teasing full face.

"On a... uh... Ice cream..."

"Yes... go on, Haris"

"I would like to take you... on an Ice cream... Date"

Lilibet smile grew wider and she giggled while covering her mouth and punching Haris's hand Haris's cheek grew red with shame but somehow weight on his shoulder became lighter.

"Yes, I would love to!"