PART XXIV

After Jonathan and Leo approached Haris and Lilibet, they helped Haris to get to his feet then Haris quickly took Lilibet to her hand and took her out of the ballroom. The students and teachers quickly rushed out of the ballroom while Celia as the prom Queen quickly followed Haris, Jonathan, and Leo to the elevator. She also helped to open and hold the elevator's door and make way for Lilibet and Haris. Jonathan quickly informs the Hotel workers to call a Doctor and Leo informs the teachers and tour guide about Lilibet's condition. The elevator's door opened, and Haris, Lilibet, and Celia quickly got in, inside the Elevator, Haris crying while looking at Lilibet couldn't say anything.

"Please... Lilibet... Wakeup... Lilibet... Please... Lilibet!!" Said Haris while crying and holding Lilibet in his hand but she didn't respond anything, she simply closed her eyes and breathed slowly.

"Haris what exactly happened? How can Lilibet faint?" Celia asks while taking off her earrings and placing them in her dress pocket...

"I don't know. We're talking by the Balcony and when I ask her to get inside, she doesn't respond to me but is silent. I thought she was sleeping but the next thing I know she's got a nosebleed" Haris explained about it and Celia nodded.

 I thought she was sleeping but the next thing I know she's got a nosebleed" Haris explained about it and Celia nodded

The elevator's door swung open and revealed the floor of Haris's room. At first, Celia looks confused but she remembers that Lilibet's room is on the 23rd floor while Haris' is on the 5th floor. The closest room to the Ballroom is Haris's room.

Celia helps Haris hold the elevator's door and opens his room door. But the door was locked.

"The card access is in my pocket, in my suit, can you help me?" Haris said and Celia nodded.

The card access granted permission for Haris and Celia also Lilibet to enter the room. Haris placed Lilibet on the closest couch took a pillow for her and tried to wake her up, but didn't work.

Celia on the other hand tried to take a wet towel to clean the blood from Lilibet's nose. But, when they're trying to wake Lilibet, the room door bursts open and Jonathan also Leo run panicking inside.

"What happens to Lilibet? The doctor is on their way here" Jonathan said while sitting next to Haris and holding Haris's shoulder.

"Teachers and tour leaders are already informed, they're on their way here... Gosh, I thought you guys were having fun!" Leo added Haris already crying and holding Lilibet's hand and kept trying to wake her up but nothing happened.

"This is all my fault! I should say it to her! It's all my fault!" Haris said trying to hold his voice but ended up cracking

"No Haris, it's not. Lilibet is already sick and it's not your fault at all" Celia added while holding Haris's shoulder but his cry grew louder and louder.

"Haris... None of this is your fault, trust me... Neither you confess or not, it will happen"