PART XXI

The entire ballroom is decorated with a fantasy Indonesian theme with flowers and batik fabric all over. The carpet also looks like a Palace carpet used by Royalty, while the door is tied with a blue ribbon in the shape of a fan. Some of the Hotel workers dress in Kebaya and Batik T-shirts, while the others wear traditional clothes. This year Tuscho's prom theme was Fantasy Indonesia, and now when the ballroom slowly filled with the students, it felt more amazing than ever. By the left, there's Prambanan Temple, by the right there's Jakarta and at the back near the entrance there's some Kingdom from West Java.

By the entrance, the Hotel workers, sign the students with flower bracelets for girls, while the boys with ribbon pins. They're amazed by the beauty of the ballroom. In the very front, lies two couches that look like a throne, and in front of it there are two small podiums with a crown on top. One for the King and one for the Queen of Prom. Beside each throne, there's a banner with potential names for the King and Queen. Above the throne, hang a huge banner of Tuscho's main banner and flag along with a lantern. The ballroom seems more like the Palace's hall for dance instead of the senior high ball. The rain fell heavily outside the Hotel, and soon the ballroom filled with many students.

One by one many colors from gowns and suits from the students filled the room and made the room seem amazing with the students and the decoration. Once the room filled, the room fell silently, and waiting for the main door opened. The bells jingle and trumpet sounds around the room then the huge main door opens and reveals the teachers of Tuscho and the candidate of King and Queen of prom from Tuscho Senior High.

Everyone applauded and cheered for every teacher and King and Queen prom candidate. The room suddenly filled with clapping hands and cheers from many students that excited about the announcement of the King and Queen prom tonight. Inside the line, Jonathan, Leo, and Haris walk together side by side, there's a mistake that happened last year and made Jonathan King prom, so this year he counted as eligible for becoming prom King.

The three of them laugh and tease each other while walking towards the stage and they're amazed by the beauty of the crowns and everyone applause.

Jonathan and The Headmaster took the podium and smiled at one another then nodded.
Behind them, Leo and Haris smiling looking at Jonathan then they're clapping their hands.

"Good night Tuscho! Welcome to our annual prom night of class 2024!" Said the Headmaster and the room filled with applause then everyone cheered at once, "Now, I will not say many things but I want to show my gratitude to every one of you who can ...

"Good night Tuscho! Welcome to our annual prom night of class 2024!" Said the Headmaster and the room filled with applause then everyone cheered at once, "Now, I will not say many things but I want to show my gratitude to every one of you who can join us here and celebrate the night of teenage Tuscho! With that, let this prom begin!" He continued and everyone clapped hands then Jonathan went to the podium and smiled at everyone below.

"Greetings, everyone. I think this one will be quite long since it's my second speech as prom King that will abdicate this crown for another King tonight. How fascinating isn't it?" Everyone laughing and clapping their hands.

"Where's Lilibet? I didn't see her anywhere!" Haris said to Leo and Leo nodded.

"I don't see her as well" He replied while looking around.

"Tonight, I abdicate this crown and wish that whoever received this crown will always be joyful, and happy and find their love before prom ends and lead us to success future through our College life!! Cheer for us!" Jonathan said while pulling out his gown everyone cheered and raised their hands, then Jonathan placed the previous crown on the next table with a pillow and smiled then took a step back from the podium.

"How do you feel after abdicating your throne, Your Majesty?" Haris teased him but Jonathan just laughed and pushed him a little.

"No idea, I didn't feel anything, but I'm glad I can take off that crown... Let's see who will become the next prom King!" He said with excitement.

"Do you think I can win the election?" Leo said and Haris shook his head.

"I don't think so, I think Jonathan can win again or perhaps me" Haris replied while looking at them and then laughing.

"Oh don't be so proud, the only one that chooses you only your Princess, Lilibet... Right, Romeo?" Leo said but Haris rolled his eyes.

"Still with that kind of thing I see"

"Always and forever!" Both Jonathan and Leo said at once.

Before Haris could reply, the MC took the mic and stepped onto the podium. His eyes examine everyone below and look at Haris and his friends, then smile.

"How perfect this time is? It's time to announce our King and Queen so we can start our first dance by our King and Queen! Please give me a drum roll!" The MC said while pointing to the drummer beside him then the drummer nodded and gave him drumr...

"How perfect this time is? It's time to announce our King and Queen so we can start our first dance by our King and Queen! Please give me a drum roll!" The MC said while pointing to the drummer beside him then the drummer nodded and gave him drumrolls...

"The candidates for King are, Haris, Jonathan, Leo, Farhan and Nata... Can anyone guess who's the next prom King?" He asked his audience and many of them said Haris, Jonathan, and the others made his smile wide.

"Gosh, I'm not ready!" Haris said while holding Leo's shoulder.

"Relax!" Jonathan said while giggling as if he knew something.

"The Tuscho prom King class 2024 is..."

Suddenly the main door swing opened and revealed Lilibet and her friends walked inside and quickly took attention including Haris by the stage

Lilibet wears a long white dress with long thin fabric dragged behind her as a robe. The seashell from Haris decorates the bottom of her neck with so elegance while her hair falls gracefully beside her face. She wears Haris's favorite flower bracelet, the Red rose, and quickly makes everyone inside amazed.