PART XXIII

By the Balcony, Lilibet and Haris look similar to Prince and Princess who run away for a while from their party and leave their attendances dancing all alone. The moon shines bright and illuminates the fog from the rain and makes the night look perfectly amazing. The wind blew slowly and let the balcony door swiftly close to the audience inside the room. The stars seem to twinkle above the night sky which is so wide and gorgeous by the moonlight. Haris took Lilibet's arm and squeezed it while looking far beyond the view to the endless sea before them, and took a deep breath.

Both seem to enjoy and calm by the night. They let the night wind and sky accompany them with such joy from the moonlight. Haris giggled when Lilibet seemed cold but quickly covered her shoulder with her gown.

"Are you cold, Princess?" Haris asked while looking at her but Lilibet didn't say anything, her eyes still looking far beyond the view to the endless sea, "Lilibet?" Haris said this time patting her hand and Lilibet awake from her thought.

"What? Is there... Yes?" Lilibet startled but her eyes seemed empty.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"I just... I don't know... I feel like, I don't deserve something like this. Having you here, enjoying this prom, wearing this dress"

"Hey hey... What happens? Wanna tell me?"

Lilibet sighed and took her steps towards the closest bench and sat slowly, while her eyes filled with tears. Haris quickly took her hand and stood beside her, he realized that Lilibet was cold so he took off his suit and placed it on her shoulder, but this act made Lilibet cry even more.

"There

"There... There... Are you feeling okay now?"

"I... Don't know, Haris... But thank you for your... Kindness" She replied while holding his hand.

"It's okay... Whatever happens next, if you wanna talk to me, then you know where you can find me... Right?"

Lilibet nodded and scooped Haris's hand and she squeezed it gently.

"You're the best boy I ever met, Haris. Truly"

"You're sweet and the best girl that I could ever ask for"

Both hugged and Haris looked at Lilibet but once she was taking care of her tears, Haris rose and took out from his pocket a small thing that he decided to kneel before her.

"I never found the bravery to tell you this until tonight, I haven't decided what's your favorite place to tell you this but I think I finally found this balcony is suitable for this... Lilibet, I can't hold my feelings to you any longer. Each day since that match, my feelings grow stronger and stronger than ever, my heart led me to you, and your kindness enlightened my way to lovely way to being in love" Haris said and Lilibet already gasped and covered her mouth with her hands, "Lilibet... Will you take me as your boyfriend and make me the happiest boy at Tuscho and have you as my beloved Princess?" He continued while revealing a small emerald ring and his hand inside a box and Lilibet cried looking at that.

For a while, Lilibet cried and looked at Haris kneeling before her but Haris smiled at her and comforted her that everything would be okay. Lilibet took Haris's hand and took the ring while smiling at him.

"Yes, Haris... I would love to be your girlfriend" Haris raised on a whim he took Lilibet to her hugged her pulled her from the bench and laughed.

Inside the ball, Jonathan and Leo watch Haris and Lilibet who seem so happy and they realize that Haris finally has the bravery to confess his feelings to Lilibet

Inside the ball, Jonathan and Leo watch Haris and Lilibet who seem so happy and they realize that Haris finally has the bravery to confess his feelings to Lilibet. Jonathan wishes to say his congratulations but Leo holds him and tells him to let them be alone for a while. Jonathan agreed and decided to keep dancing with all of their friends and took some pictures together.

After Haris and Lilibet twirling, hugging, and laughing also Haris puts the ring on Lilibet's finger, they're looking at Jonathan, Leo, and all their friends at the ball inside. Lilibet sinks her face to Haris's chest and hears his heartbeat which is so slow and calm. This kind of heartbeat makes Lilibet sense that everything will be alright no matter what happens, everything will be just fine without having to worry about what comes next.

Lilibet looks at Haris's face from below closes her eyes and wishes that the moment could last forever without having to change or anything.

"Should we go inside? It's getting cold" Haris said but Lilibet didn't reply she just nodded.

Slowly Haris takes Lilibet from where she stands to the stairs and when they reach the bottom of the stairs, Haris looks at Lilibet who seems empty and he can't sense anything.

"Lilibet? Are you sleeping? Are you okay?" But when Haris slowly pushed her away to see her, Lilibet got a nosebleed and some of her blood already covered Haris's white T-shirt.

Haris grew panicky and his hand started to shake and he grew pale. He made eye contact with Celia and Jonathan who stood not far from him but they didn't catch his panic glare. Haris looked and tried to look around and found Leo walking towards him.

"Leo... Help" But his words can only heard by Haris, he's too panicky and scared to speak but he can't just stay silent.

He looks once again at Lilibet's face which slowly turns white and pale, blood no longer comes out from her nose, but her body starts to grow cold.

When the music fell silent and everyone clapped their hands, Haris took this moment to call Leo and Jonathan.

"JONATHAN!!! LEO!!! HELP! LILIBET!! LILIBET FAINTED!! HELP! EVERYONE!! HELP!!" Haris screamed and made everyone look at him and Lilibet then everyone started to hysteria and ran towards him

Haris who could no longer hold Lilibet's body, slowly fell to the floor, Haris crying and screaming for help.