PROLOGUE

The story begins when the school announces that the entire twelve grade soon will graduate. Not just graduating, the school also prepared something amazing for the students, a final gift for all twelve grades. As usual, near the graduation, the school will arrange some trips before the final dance on prom night. They had arranged the grand trip to Kuta beach, in Bali, and Mount Bromo in east Java along with an amazing shopping area in Malioboro street in the center of Java. This year became the most amazing and luxurious year of Tuscho Senior High because it arranged a grand trip to three places while the other batch just went to Bandung or mountain spot called Puncak.

This year is the senior year of Haris, Leo, and Jonathan. The three of them had become a good friend since tenth grade, and they didn't believe that soon they would graduate from Tuscho Senior High in a few days. They felt so happy that soon enough they would say goodbye to senior high and welcome College, but at the same time, Haris felt blue that soon he'd go separate way from Jonathan and Leo. Haris wishes to be together even in College, but when he finds out that Leo and Jonathan chose a different majority, they will be separated.

Before the trip, before the graduation party and prom night, before the final dance for closing the final year, Tuscho still needs to face one last basketball match. Haris who's become the captain of Tuscho Senior High's basketball, still has to deliver his school to victory. Before the match, Haris tells Jonathan and Leo that he has a crush and that soon he'll confess his love to her. He took a deep breath went to the yard and began to show his power on basketball. Haris felt something different about this girl, something that special lies beneath her beauty and lovely face.

"YOU GOT THIS, HARIS!!" Screamed Jonathan and he nodded looking at Haris below the yard

"SHOW YOUR POWER!! WOOHOOO!!" Said Leo while cheering for Haris and the entire school followed him.

"I got this! I can do this! I can make this final dance when-" Haris can't finish his word inside his heart when he sees his crush walking to the closest chair near him.

His heart pounded so hard and he wiped out the sweat above his forehead he looked sharp to the ring and ran fast to the ring.

"GO! GO! GO!!" Screamed Leo and when Haris was almost there, everyone held their breath.

Suddenly a huge clapping burst into the entire yard and all the student rose to cheer Tuscho's basketball team for their victory. In an amazing time when Haris is jumping here and there for victory, a sudden figure that he wishes to meet finally stands before him and hands him a bottle of water.

"Congratulations, Haris!" She said making Haris's jaw drop in shock. He didn't believe what he saw. His crush was there.