PART XVIII

Not long after Lilibet arrived at the Hotel, the rain started to fall from drizzling to heavy rain. In the middle of the way, Haris and Jonathan are trapped by rain but Haris decides to burst onto the road so he can reach the Hotel soon. Jonathan allows Haris but he still wishes that Haris be careful since rain, the road will be very slippery. Haris speeds his bike on his way to the Hotel and near the way, thunder strikes everywhere and makes the sky light with purple color by the thunder. Haris gulped and let the rain pour to his body and he kept going.

"Please be careful, I'm too young to be dead by now!" Said Jonathan while holding Haris's shoulder and tightening his grip.

"Relax, you won't! Hold on!" Haris replied while speeding his bike and the next thing they knew, they already reached the Hotel lobby and they were greeted by Lilibet, the Tour lead, the Headmaster, and teachers who looked mixed feelings.

Haris took off from the bike and wiped his face covered in water also his hair. His headmaster looked mad at him and wished to slap him but somehow he succeeded in calming his temper.

"You're dead, Haris" Jonathan said while walking away from him towards Leo and Lilibet.

The headmaster took a step closer to Haris and looked at him furiously. Haris could tell from his eyes that his holding his temper and there was nothing he could do except say sorry but talking in time like this wouldn't solve anything except make things get worse.

"Do you know how much worry and damage you've cost for this kind of act?!" He said while looking at Haris sharply as if his eyes could cut his neck at any time.

"I... I... I'm sorry" Haris replied but looking he changed his glare and stared at Lilibet, "This must be your idea, isn't it?!" The Headmaster continued while pointing at her.

Lilibet wishes to answer but Haris holds the Headmaster's Hand and pulls him so he'll look at him.

"There's nothing to do with her, Sir. It's my idea. If you wish to punish someone then punish me... Not her" Haris said out loud and everyone there gasped in shock, amazed, and awe with him.

"Liar!! I know it must be her not you!"

"No, I can guarantee it was me... If it's her, how can I not go back at her at the same time? How can you explain this payment letter is on me instead of her? How can I decide to go back to the shop and send back the bike and let Lilibet go first? Can you explain that, Sir?" Haris replied making the Headmaster startled but shut him for a while.

"Sir... May I-" Interrupted by Jonathan but silenced by the Headmaster.

"Silence!! I will not let this slip through my finger, I'll punish you, Haris for this kind of behavior! You shall not join the Prom night!" He said and made the entire students including Lilibet look at the Headmaster in disbelief.

"WHAT?!"