PART III

When they arrive at the school health facility, Basil is filled with rage and anger toward Haris because Lilibet faints because of him. Basil punches Haris but is quickly held by Jonathan and he explains everything to Basil, instead of understanding the condition, Basil screams and punches the door and makes the entire people inside the room shocked with his act.

"Don't you know that I'm Lilibet's cousin?! how dare you hurt her?! Are you mad?!" Bark Basil while punching Haris's jaw and Haris groaning in pain and sweeping dripping blood from his lips.

"What? I save her from those bad boys! She tried to hold me and not fight them, but it was them who accidentally punched Lilibet and made her unconscious! You-"

"Save your explanation! Better for you to go now, Haris" Basil said while pointing towards the door.

"No! I won't leave Lilibet alone, you can't command me! even if you're her cousin, still... that's not your place and time to ditch me from here!" Replied Haris while taking another step closer to Basik while holding his stomach that pain because of the fight earlier.

"You dare to-"

"If you two can't silence, then please go. I need time to examine her" Said a heavy voice from their back and when they looked at the source of the voice, they saw an old school doctor staring at them seriously.

"Sorry," Said Basil and Haris together, and both of them along with Jonathan and Leo went outside the room and closed the door.

"What exactly do you want, Haris? you're a dangerous guy for my cousin! please just stay away from her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What exactly do you want, Haris? you're a dangerous guy for my cousin! please just stay away from her... at least for today" Basil said while looking at him seriously.

"How many I have to tell you, Basil, that it's not my fault!"

"I don't care who's fault is that! please just leave my cousin alone! If you don't wanna go, then I'll punch you again, this time I won't do any mercy to you!" Snapped Basil and looked at Jonathan and Leo as well.

"Come on then, Haris. Let him be... what a freak! at least you already saved Lilibet, that's what matters" Replied Jonathan and took Haris to his shoulder and helped him walk away from Basil.

"Shame on you, Basil. You should say thanks to Haris for helping your cousin, not harm him like that, now I know, not every famous person has been honored like Haris. It's a shame that football had a captain like you" Said Leo and he walked away from Basil and left him alone.

Basil looked at Leo and Jonathan that helping Haris walk towards their class and he sighed deeply. He didn't understand what happened before but he just hated it when Haris was close to Lilibet. His intention is good to look after Lilibet, but his act is all over the place and wrong. He opened the door and walked inside, he saw the Doctor talking and soon he knew that Lilibet was awake.

"Look after her, don't let her go until break time. Please be quiet, I'll come back later to check on her" Said the Doctor, and Basil nodded.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.