PART XIV

Lilibet and Haris walk together to search Ice Cream shop or ice cream parlor, but the more they wander around Kuta Beach, the more they don't find any Ice Cream shop, instead they find smoothies. Haris sighed but Lilibet still looked very desperate to find the ice cream shop.

"There must be somewhere here, I know it!" Lilibet said while looking around then she heard the classical song of ice cream and closed her eyes while imagining where the stand or the shop, she was smiling.

"What are you doing?" Asked Haris but Lilibet just giggled not yet opening her eyes.

"It's not just you who have a superpower like holding breath underwater, Haris. I do have some... I can track where the exact place of something by hearing and believing in my heart"

"Oh yeah? so you're a witch?" Haris couldn't hold his laugh but Lilibet didn't do anything except keep her eyes shut

"Got it! follow me! this way" Said Lilibet with spirit and pulled Haris's hand towards the crowd and guided him to the ice cream shop.

"Are you sure where you wanna go? this seems... odd in a way" Haris replied while walking following Lilibet but looking around for a sign of an ice cream shop.

"Trust me, okay? we won't get lost! I know where I'll go!" She replied while walking towards the crowd and slowly but surely, the thoughts of being lost were slowly gone when the classic song from the ice cream shop was slowly heard by Haris and the light from the shop appeared before them.

Haris stopped and looked at Lilibet with disbelief. Lilibet smiled and took Haris' hand closer to her then Haris looked at her with curiosity, Lilibet didn't say any words but just smiled and pinched Haris's cheek.

"How did you_"

"I told you to believe me, Haris... now here we are, wanna keep doing our ice cream date or still questioning me how we get there and what kind of magic power I have?" Replied Lilibet with a giggle but Haris took Lilibet's arm and asked her to guide him, "Very well, then inside we shall in!"

 now here we are, wanna keep doing our ice cream date or still questioning me how we get there and what kind of magic power I have?" Replied Lilibet with a giggle but Haris took Lilibet's arm and asked her to guide him, "Very well, then inside we ...

Haris and Lilibet waited in a long line to order their ice creams, the shop looked fancy with the tropical theme and decorated with palm leaf and coconut all around. The waitress and the workers also wear Beach tropical T-shirts looking like they're in Hawaii. Lilibet smiling and enjoying the theme of the shop while Haris looking around and is amazed by the chandelier that seems so unique wearing bamboo and the candle from the natural beehive candle along with coconut as the wind protector so the fire won't shut.

"This looks amazing! I think we're not in Bali anymore but we're in Hawaii" Haris said with pride and Lilibet just laughed at him.

"You silly! But according to the decorations and stuff, it kinda takes us on a whim to Hawaii instead of Bali, oh look they also served coconut from the shell! I can't wait to taste it, you want some?" Lilibet replied while pointing to the workers who chopped down the coconut and gave it to the customers who seemed more like natives than locals.

"Sure! But before that, I would like some ice cream" Haris said while pulling Lilibet to the next step to the order table.

They waited while looking at the menu and teasing each other that they could eat all the flavors without getting any brain freeze but when they wanted to order they realized that there were a couple of menus that were suitable for them.

"Hmm... What would you like, Haris?" Lilibet asked while choosing from the menu while Haris looked at her and was amazed by her beauty, "Haris!"

Haris quickly shook his head and back to reality and looked at Lilibet demanding an answer.

"I uh... Uh... I saw that couple menu on board, what's that? Can you explain more?" Haris replied and the waitress nodded.

"Oh, that's our latest recommended menu for couples like you. So, you can choose up to four flavors but only pay for two. The next is that you may get this merchandise for free, a lovely teddy bear with your initials" Said the waitress, and Haris nodded.

"Alright then, do you want that?"

"Oh sure! We take that! I want Vanilla and Pistachio, how about you, Haris?"

"I'll get Strawberry and Chocolate"

"Alright, couple menu will be right up! Please wait there at a special booth so we can call you for your ice cream"

"Oh wait, can we pay now?"

"You can pay when you're done, for now just enjoy your visit here!"

The evening passed with much laughter and joy. Haris and Lilibet spend their time with many talking about their plans after Senior High, which College they decide to go to after this, or what country they wish to visit. Haris also told Lilibet that she's the first girl that Haris took on a date after a long and quite hurtful history. Lilibet somehow can sense Haris's heartache and decides not to ask more about it, instead, she encourages Haris that he is a good guy and kind-hearted boy.

Haris couldn't say anything much but he just smiled at Lilibet. Haris knows that Lilibet is a good girl and deserves someone amazing to be her boyfriend but the real question is, who's gonna be her boyfriend?

Haris took one last spoon of his ice cream and searched for his phone, but he couldn't find anything. He also searches for his wallet but empty in his pocket. He grew panicky and told Lilibet that he would go back to their bus parking lot and inform the others that they would soon be there, Lilibet nodded and let Haris go alone.

How surprised Haris was when he realized that the parking lot was now empty and the bus was not there! Haris and Lilibet were left by the entire school!