I'm trying so hard not to think about him but it's hard and I can't move on. I don't know if I want to talk to him. I don't know if it's anger or me being scared. I think it's both. But anyways, I've been depressed over these last couple months of being cheated on at the alter and so I should enjoy this time with Camo and this time with my girls.

Me and the girls were just getting high all day and just talking about what was on our minds all this time. I was going to tell them about me and Camo now we are here and high and intoxicated.

"Girls, I'm  going out tonight"

Gio: With who bitch?

"Don't call me that shit and to answer your question hoe, I'm going out with Camo"

Gio and Karrah gasp at the same time. They were so happy for us but we haven't put a label on what we are yet so they need to pipe down. Me and Camo haven't fucked yet either because I can't just keep throwing my pussy around I'm not a hoe.

Karrah: Where you going?

"To his hotel next to our Bnb"

Gio: To do what? Fuck?

"That's nun of your business"

Karrah: Wow so it's none of our business what you do with our friend.

"He's mine for now and I'll take good care of him don't you worry"

Karrah: Uh huh.

"Y'all are haters for real like I'm trying to get over Duke and you guys hating when I find someone new. Especially when they've liked me for a long time and I am finally acknowledging that"

Ammi: Babe, we all know you still love Duke that's why we afraid for Camo because you're gonna break his heart.

"What if I don't?"

Gio: We all know that you are going to eventually.

"Guys, don't jinx that shit okay? I wanna be with Camo right now and I don't care about what Duke got going on"

Gio: Yeah right.

"Shut up, anyways since y'all hating on me I'm going to get ready"

I then went to the bathroom and put my 90s jams and got ready. I wore a black hoodie with some sweats and my Jordan's with my hair in a messy bun from my wig and glued some lashes on my face and took my phone and my headphones and off I go to his hotel. It was a 5 min walk so it wasn't bad.

As soon as I arrived, I see him waiting for me in his camouflaged dungarees with a black top underneath with his braids and his Jordans too. I then sign myself in and I went to run to him and gave him a hug.

"You've just cured this trip for me"

Camo: I'm glad I did.

"Now I can't wait to get some dick later"

Camo: Wowow girl slow down, not yet.

"Why? What's up?"

Camo: I'm just kidding, I'm excited for you tonight.

We then go up the elevator to his room and we walked in. I then sat down and rolled myself up some weed

Camo looked at me doing it and he sat down next to me.

"What? I came to get high and fuck not just fuck?!"

Camo: You right? Let's get high first.

"Right"

Me and Camo decided to get high and just vent to each other about nothing and everything. After it decided to get intimate, the lights then turned red and music started playing. It wasn't just any music it was Woman's Work from Maxwell and you know what that means. This nigga tryna fuck. He then leans in and we then start to make out.

—————————-A few hours later———————

Both me and Camo were naked sleeping next to each other. Wrapped up with the covers and arms around one another.

Camo: I know why you so hesitant with me.

"Why do you think I'm so hesitant with you?"

Camo: You miss Duke don't you?

I then give him a sigh and say.

"Do you want me to tell the truth?"

Camo: I'm always here for you and I will always be there to listen to you and I would be so hurt if you lied to me so please tell me the truth.

"Okay.. I miss him so much it hurts, I'm hoping that baby ain't his because I want us to start again. I miss him but I'm so angry I can't face him anymore."

Camo: And that's okay. I feel like if you let yourself talk to him now, after a few months, you will know what you want for yourself. Just don't rush time. Because you'll miss the important things at the right time when you have rushed it and now it's the wrong time for you.

"Thank you for that advice"

Camo: And just know that I'll never leave you and I'll always be by your side as a friend and as anything you want me to be to you, I'm there.

"Thank you."

I then kissed him and we both went to sleep.