Gio: So how is it having Kaliya in the house now?

Callie: We miss Destinee and we want her to come back.

Skye: We told her the truth and now she hates us and so does Duke it's crazy in that house right now.

Adreel: We are so bored without her there. This was when she ditched us and then she didn't wanna talk to us. Now we're fine, we can come and visit you more.

"Yeah we cool now. Oh I forgot to tell y'all something"

Ammi: What happened?

"Duke called me on a random number telling me he wants to talk, what kind of bullshit is that?"

Karrah: You should speak to him because y'all haven't spoken to each other in 3 months.

Ammi: But the shit he pulled on Twitch was not cool.

"Right that's what makes me not wanna see his faces again, it makes me wanna pull every hair follicle off my head"

Gio: Bitch, we all know you gonna go back to that nigga.

"I'm good, anyways, I've got another nigga on my roster"

Gio: It better not be Camo.

"You'll see later on this trip."

Karrah: Hm.

It was time for us to board our flight so they called our names and we went to board our flight. We then went to our allocated seats and sat and waited for the plane to depart. I then get a text on my phone and it was from Camo. This nigga won't leave me alone will he? The text quoted "Have a good flight, Imma be there in a few days"

I then smiled at the te t because I'm finding out he's coming so I feel so calm now. Me and Camo have been texting a lot ever since that moment in the Concrete House. He really is making me feel a way. He would come all the way to my apartment just to get high and have some conversations and make out. We wouldn't fuck yet because I just can't anymore with my pussy just getting given up like that. So I left fucking and just stuck to making out.

I then responded to it by saying "thank you baby" and leaving a heart at the end and closing my phone. Karrah and Gio were next to me on the left and right of me. Gio on my left and Karrah on my right. Karrah looked curious on who it was. I then looked at her as it was none her business. And then she shakes her head and off we go and depart to Paris.

It was a long ass flight but we arrived after a few hours and went to our Air Bnb it was opposite the Eiffel Tower which was so nice. It was beautiful and huge. It literally looked like a skyline apartment just like my apartment but in France. It was so beautiful.

Gio: So we getting drunk tonight?

"Wowowow, we literally just landed take a chill pill. I'm getting rest the fuck?"

Skye has been on her phone all day since we've been on this flight and when we landed.

"Girl what's so interesting about your phone that we don't know about"

Skye: I've got a date.

"What?"

Adreel: Say what now?

Skye: Yeah i've got a date tonight so can't come to whatever you guys are having I'm excited.

"Damn, you really broke up with Kai? Like it's over over?"

Skye: Not really just taking a break anyways I'm going to get ready for this dinner. Y'all go to sleep and enjoy life...i guess.

Skye then goes to the bathroom and shuts the door and starts to play her music and get ready.

"Now this bitch has got a date she's showing off to the rest of the world, not cute"

Ammi: Y'all leave her alone it's called moving on which you can't do Destinee.

"Ouch, I don't know if you meant that or you just don't want to get punched in the face right now"

Adreel: Oh she didn't mean it.

Ammi then gave a side eye to Adreel n knowing that she meant that shit. I then unpack and put my pyjamas and get ready to go to bed. Skye then comes out in a short red dress with some Christian Lou boutons heels on with a black Gucci bag and a long trench coat.

She then starts walking towards the door with her heels trotting and she then looks at me and says.

Skye: Have fun whilst I go get me some dick tonight.

Ammi: Don't catch an STD.

"Shut the fuck up Ammi"

Ammi: What?

Skye then leaves the house and shuts the door and I look at Gio and Karrah because it's like an instinct and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyways y'all I'm going to bed, I'm tired as a muhfucker"

Gio: Sleep tight babygirl.

"Don't do that Gio, you gon make me horny"

Gio then laughed out loud and we all went into our rooms. I then get a Facetime call and I was expecting one and he kept his word. It was Camo.

Camo: Hey babygirl

"Where you at?"

Camo: I'm at the hotel, shall I pull through?

"The girls are still awake, I don't want them to know about us"

Camo: We're gonna have to tell them soon baby.

"I know but not now, so what you doing tomorrow night?"

Camo: S*xing you.

"Shut up I'm being deadass, what are you doing tomorrow"

Camo: I am being deadass.

"Anyways, Skye went on this date I told her about us kissing and shit she thought we were meant to be together"

Camo: And she's right. But you just see me as a different person and also you too head over heels for Duke that's what gets you saw in me.

"I was in love Camz, I was and now I'm with you I'm surpassing all of that so you're with me now so are you happy?"

Camo: More than happy, I miss you.

"We in the same city whatchu talking about?"

Camo: I want you in my skin.

"We're gonna see each other tomorrow don't you worry about it me and the girls chilling for the first three days then we going out"

Camo: Which gives you a chance to tell them about us.

"Which gives me a chance to wait. Stop rushing it. Imma tell them but just not now"

Camo: Alright.

"Imma go to sleep imma call you tomorrow"

Camo: Bet, dream about me tonight cause I will be dreaming about your sexy self.

"Relax okay? You dream about me. I'll dream about whatever I wanna dream about thank you very much"

Camo then chuckled and ended the call. He's so sweet but I see him more as like a friend but he's a good man. Right now, I don't know what to call us but we getting there. We doing alright. We taking things slowly. I don't want a label to be put on us yet because I'll be quite frankly honest I want Duke back. I can't go too long like this without him. I don't know why I said no to talking to the nigga, but he humiliated me in public. That's what hurt me the most.

So I had to block him and just not retaliate because I was angry but i'm more mature now and I know what is best for me and my peace. This nigga probably called me from his potential baby mama phone. But anyways, I don't give a fuck.

I then went to sleep hoping that tomorrow with Camo will be fun. But I wonder what Skye is getting up too.