26. Heer

"Have you lost your fucking brain , you irresponsible brat" he growls like a maniac and tears roll down my cheeks "who the fuck told you to roam around the streets of Goa ? You think that's safe ?"

"R-reyansh a-and Daksh were with us " I sob and he steps forward.

"But I wasn't , didn't I mention you're mine ? Do I need to say that again and again princess?"

"I'm sick of you king"

"So live with it because it's you who's making me a bloody psychopath " he pulls me close by my waist , so close that I feel his chest rising and falling with fury and rage .

"Princess, behave like you're a queen because you're soon going to be her. Don't do stupid things behind my back baby please" he softens his expressions.

"Don't make my life hell , king . I hate you , I hate you" My tight fist lands on his chest but he doesn't budge . He infact ,smiles and tucks a strand of Hair behind my ear " no you don't"

"I do" I snap but my heart which is a drum right now doesn't function according to my brain which is a smarter organ right now .
"No you don't because you missed me last night when you saw Daksh look at his girl with adoration , you missed me when Aisha was talking about her fiance and you thought of me when Reyansh was following Shivangi on streets."

God , how does he know that now ?

"You were seeing me "

"Not untill daksh told me about your latest adventure . Then I had to go back and look into all the footages . For example, from the cameras in Oberoi mansion , the street Cctvs and the drones I planted for your security"

Ofcourse I'm dealing with a Royal mafia hacker here .

"So you'll now stop me from having fun?"

"No , not at all darling" he says it in that deeper ,finer voice of his , almost convincing "do whatever you want to do , when I am around."

"Really king ?" I raise a brow "you're toxic"

"And you know it , you fucking know what I am ." His hand goes down to cup my butt giving it a squeeze and pressing me closer to his body. He brings his lips to the side of my neck to place a kiss "but you know what makes me furious?" My body Shivers.

I look into his dark eyes when he states "seeing you cry makes my blood boil Princess because you darling are the most powerful girl I've seen in this entire universe. You're not weak so don't fucking let me down. If you hate me , come fight untill I make you love me but don't cry because of anything . It makes me want to kill everyone . Even myself"

I shift my focus to his bleeding hand that he angrily smashed at a pillar because I didn't tell him about something so insignificant.

"When I was very young" I open a first-aid kit making him sit on the bed "I used to feel very happy because of the life I was living . A special girl , superior, better and prettier in all aspects of life . Kiaan uncle calls me precious and that's how my family has made me feel always. Even Rey was jealous of me but you know what Arin , as time passed by, I realized how people envied me , how they hated me forever and how they wanted me to fall on my face so that they could show me there was nothing special about me . "

He looks at me with no pity and no feeling of dejection . Infact ,the guy narrows his eyes trying to observe me so that he can find the reason why I am saying all this to him .

"Earlier I thought it was all fine untill I looked close, it made me feel lonely in a world of luxury . I found myself sitting so high that nobody was around. Blessed with a family so generous, I'm safe but my heart will never let me walk like a Queen . I'm not the one you want in your life King , I'm not your queen " tying the last knot of his bandage ,I get up but he grabs my elbow .

"While you see a girl who's lonely and broken inside, I see a lioness who can defend herself from three shitheads at once , I see not only a queen but a Warior".

That makes me laugh softly and turn my head away "I'm sure a warrior doesn't get fooled for love" my eyes fill with tears "I really wanted it Arin , I wanted us to work . Despite the age gap , despite Reyansh's unhappiness and despite everything . Then why " I curl my hand into a fist and slam it on his rock solid chest "you hurt me , you broke me , you made me cry" I hit my fists on his chest one after the other . I want him to go away or hug me or maybe --I don't know .

The most shocking thing that happens in the very next moment is that he yanks me away from his chest grabbing my wrists and puts his knees on the floor . My face drenched in tears , freezes when he doesn't look up saying "I'm sorry Princess , I was stupid and an ass for hurting you baby and I can be on my knees for the rest of my life untill you forget the pain I gave you . I'm sorry" He grabs my ankle and looks up . For that very moment there's no sign that he's the same ego centric king . Maybe he is but not for heer .

Sitting on his heels , he places my Versace stilletto on his chest "I'm sorry for hurting you my love . Your king is only yours . We never broke up"

From today onwards , I know that his kind of love is not only toxic but its dangerously unpredictable. He can kill for me , beg for me and even hurt himself at times but the regret in his eyes says , he's never gonna leave me now .

I step away, look into his eyes , curl my fist and state "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME KING"

Go get your mom's wish and your dad's throne.

All I think of are Reyansh's words .

"You'll only hurt me again"

He gets up holding my hands . "No princess "

"You've done it once so you'll do it again king. I'm sure you will . I no longer want us together. The time has gone now and I will find myself someone who deserves me . Not you" I turn my head and walk away from him, for him .

"And watch me kill him"

I freeze and turn around . I know he can do that.

"Trust me Princess , I'll destroy everything around you untill you have to run back into my arms" he steps closer , holds my chin and kisses me lips "mine , you are mine"
I love that feeling but I have to do what's right . Him and I are not made for each other. Maybe in some other universe but not here ,not now , not in this moment.
"You have lost your mind , I'll tell uncle kiaan everything you've done ."

"I'm ready to listen"

My mind goes dead when I hear his voice .

I don't dare to turn my head towards him but king steps away and utters " are you gonna say it or should I?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•