𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎

__________________________________

_________________

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎 (v.)

to fall in love again

_________________

__________________________________

LAZARUS stumbled to the floor, blood dripping down his nose from how violently (Y/N) had punched him, her expression however being one of total apathy that didn't suggest even the slightest hint of remorse. He glared up at her with vehement hatred as he struggled to control the bleeding, his pale skin dipped bright red that glimmered in the candlelight of the room.

Everyone could only stand there, shocked.

"Apologies," (Y/N) then uttered as she straightened her robes, not caring about the blood on her now—once again—bruised knuckles. "But the shit that just tumbled from Lazarus Vince's mouth made me want to shove a cactus up his ass, though I refrained and quite nicely only bruised his jaw just a tad bit more. If I'm being honest, he needed it."

    "Y-You..." Liana stuttered in shock as she gaped at (Y/N), kneeling beside Lazarus in concern.

    (Y/N) didn't even glance her way.

    Instead, she turned towards Dumbledore who was staring in aghast at Lazarus, his eyes blinking wide from the shock of what had just occurred, his mind having trouble keeping up. After all, it wasn't everyday he witnessed a student completely deck another student without an ounce of hesitation, least of all right in front of him. (Y/N) simultaneously both regretted and prided herself knocking Lazarus down several more pegs in ego, having a feeling she had regained a month's worth of detention that she had just lost.

    She then glanced to Severus.

    While he looked as shocked as she expected him to be—which wasn't much since he still remained stoic—whilst staring down at Lazarus, he also looked liked he were smirking smugly due to the way one corner of his lips lifted just so.

    It almost made her want to smile, too.

    Almost.

    "What the bloody hell are you just standing there for!?" Lazarus finally let show his true emotions as he shouted in pure anger at Dumbledore, trembling from the fact, the perfectly crafted mask cracking to reveal a boy so spoiled and lost in his own self-inflated grandeur that it was all one could see. "That mudblood attacked me right in front of you, and you're just standing there doing nothing! How can you think she wasn't the one who started the confrontation with Liana after you saw that!?"