𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎

__________________________________

_________________

𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐎 (v.)

to fall in love again

_________________

__________________________________

    WALKING into Transfiguration, (Y/N) was surprised to not see Èlisabeth waiting for her in their usual seats, hesitantly sitting down whilst glancing at the door every few minutes. Randomly scribbling on her notepad, she silently waited for her friend, bored without someone to talk to. Suddenly, someone sat beside her, and thinking it to be Èlisabeth, turned towards them with a smile.

    "Hey, where—" she stopped short when spotting that instead of Èlisabeth, it was the golden-haired boy from Gryffindor. "Oh... sorry, I thought you were someone else..."

    "It's fine," he smiled. "I'm Ansar, and you?"

    "(Y/N)," she tentatively returned the look.

    "I... have to confess that before this year, I didn't know you went to Hogwarts," Ansar hummed with a small twinkle in his dark, red eyes, the color almost akin to blood instead of a gem in certain parts of the light. "We've never had the same classes, unfortunately... but this year that's different, so I have to say I'm glad."

    "You... are?" She frowned, confused as to why he was suddenly being so kind to her.

    "Of course," he propped his head up.

    He didn't elaborate.

    Before (Y/N) could even hope to ask what he properly meant by that, Professor McGonagall swept into the room, flicking her wand and closing the door behind her. Turning around, she presented the class with what looked to be an easy-going smile, her light eyes however holding an undertone that suggested today's class wouldn't be as easy as it was yesterday with the transformation of the color of one's hair.

    "Hello, class," she spoke with an air of authority as she stood behind her podium. "For today's lesson, we will transfigure toads into toadstools. This spell is deceptively difficult. Hop to it! Let us begin the lesson with a lecture on transfiguring toads into toadstools..."

The lecture McGonagall gave was quite long, but soon enough, students were waving their wands over a toads to try and transform it into a toadstool.