Chapter 10: Do me

[Disclaimer: This chapter contains some super steamy content. Please read at your own will. Most importantly, never judge the author for the smut involved.]

Nathan POV

It was so strange that our bodies tangled inside the water, and my body began yearning to be touched by him more and more. Instantly all my worries evaporated from my head and right now I am looking forward to a hot session with the huge guy before me.

Slipping his rigid hands inside of my undies, Alessandro, started playing with my shaft. "I want to taste you tonight", Alessandro's sexy voice echoed in my ears, when he leaned forward to whisper in my ears. A spicy chill ran over my entire body when he leaned further forward to bite my ear lobe.

My cheeks started burning up, and I closed my eyes tight shut when his hands did magic to my dick underwater. I feel myself getting hot. When he found my underwear of mine, preventing him from performing his actions better, he removed them from my body.

I stood underwater naked with not even a bit of cloth to cover my body. Despite playing with my bare frontal organ, Alessandro's other hand searched for the precious hole in my body. No.....Not yet.

Fuck....He entered his index finger inside the hollow hole. Since there wasn't much lubrication, It was damn painful when his index entered my entrance.

"Aghhh...", I let out a feeble voice.

"You are so tight", he commented with a horse voice. I could barely stand and keep myself above the water, so I clung onto his broad shoulder and helped myself from drowning.

"ecco perché dovremmo scopare spesso[That is why we should fuck often]", he murmured something in Italian, which I never understood.

My nape was attacked with his sharp tongue, they were licked, bitten, and marked with his love bites. While all the way there I hung on to him like a sloth to a tree.

"I cannot wait to fuck you!", he growled and carried me off the pool to his bedroom.

I was thrown onto the bed, still water dripping out of my body, and he was wet too. I looked at him with a sexy look on my face, opening my legs wide apart and seducing him a little.

"You dirty whore!", he talked dirty. I like it he called me a whore. I am humiliated, yet I like being called dirty by him. My hands ran over my entire body and I teased myself to get a little hard, and they stopped over at my nipple and gave them a little squeeze.

Watching me do the naughty stuff, Alessandro immediately stopped me saying, "When you are with me, I take care of this stuff"

"Okay Daddy!", I remembered that he liked being called Daddy. Removing his shorts, he turned me to my backside, my bare ass cheeks exposed directly to his face. Spreading them apart, he sniffs them. I could feel his hot breath hitting my exposed opening.

I closed my eyes in excitement, he stuck out his tongue and started licking them, and I felt so hot. Adding more saliva, he continued his gentle embrace of his tongue over my asshole. I fucking loved it as if I was in seventh heaven.

"Daddy!", I moaned.

He never seem to stop, his lips kissed the most intricate part of my body, my inner thighs, the surrounding area of the butthole. Holy fuck, I never expected, ass eating could be so much stimulating.

Not only did his tongue lick the area, but they even tried to enter the hole. I arched in a perfect way that I felt so much stimulated with each of his touches with my tongue. With a sudden pause of action, Alessandro reached out his drawer for his lubricant.

He poured the strawberry-smelling lube over his right hand and searched for my hole once more, for the sake of teasing me, he kept poking his middle finger in and out of the hole, and they created a strange sound, and never to mention, it kept me arousing more and more.

"Are you ready baby boy?", he asked me if I was ready, Once I nodded yes to his question, he immediately started fisting me, with all his hands inside my tunnel.

HOLY FUCK! His entire hand is inside me now. At least he could have entered me slowly. Is it possible that the entire hand fit in there?

"FUUCKKKK", I instantly shouted out. I hope Alice would not hear from her room, nor his grumpy son Nicolas.

"Shhhh", he tried shutting me up by putting his other hand over my mouth.

I wanted to scream out of pain, the moment, he put his entire hand, inside of me, but later, his hands started some stimulation action inside my trajectory, and he was hitting my prostrate directly, which gave me immense pleasure, and to be honest, I was on the euphoria of happiness.

My already semi-hard cock, became fully aroused with each of his thrusts with my hands. This type of sex is so brutal, yet I like going rough with him. He knows, what he is doing, and what I like, and we are just going with the flow.

The fully aroused cock of mine started dripping precum already. "Hold on a little more baby boy!", he commented after watching my throbbing dick dancing in the air.

Taking his fist out of my anal corridor, he put his shaft into mine. They were super solid and thick like a hot rod. I shut my eyes close, as I felt the air gushing in and out of my now loose chamber. I never knew fisting makes this much loose.

Hell. He put his cock into me and gave me the first thrust, and I am almost on the verge of passing out in ecstasy. Why does sex with him have to be this good, he is making me addicted to each of his moves and touches.

I repent now for not meeting him earlier in my life. With a few more thrusts, he hit the exact spot in my empty channel, where I was super stimulated. I opened my eyes slighter and witnessed a monstrous beast before me, sweat dripping down his heavily worked-out bare chest, and his hair getting interlocked due to the water dripping out of his hair.

I no longer control myself and I spilled out all my cum, and it almost fell on me, over my entire stomach. Alessandro seemed to enjoy it when I bathed myself with my cum. He smiled slyly, curling up his lips and biting his lower lips, with each thrust, he put inside me.

There was a prevalent tension building up in his temple, and his burrowed eyebrows as he was nearing his climax. "Ah! Ah", he groaned as he neared the climax, and spilled all his contents inside me.

He collapsed next to me, after a fantastic lovemaking. Wiping away the sweat from his forehead, he reached for the AC remote, to decrease the temperature further, as we both were sweating, so much, after this heavy makeout.

He turned towards my side and looked into my eyes, still panting, "How do you feel?", he asked. I am so out of words. "Excellent.", I whispered.

Don't know why, I felt strangely hungry after this thing, it seemed like a cardio workout to me. I grabbed some tissues, to wipe away the cum oozing out from my not-so-tiny hole. "Shall I?", Alessandro nicely asked me if he could help me clean up.

I handed over the tissues to him, and he slowly got the cum out of my butthole. I was not even touched there, but staying naked under his gaze, and him touching my inner thigh, made my fucking cock to arose once again!

NO. NO. NO. NO.

Alessandro chuckled seeing the embracing act of my dick. Can't it just stay quiet for at least 10 minutes? We completed it just now, and it wants more!

"GUESS YOU NEED MY HELP ONCE MORE!", Alessandro smirked.

This book, particularly demands scenes like these. If you find it uncomfortable, you can skip the NCs. But the subsequent chapters too contain more and more intense intercourse. This story has a limited plot! Never forget to follow, vote, and comment. And do add this book to your reading list, if you find the book curious.

Always with love,