chapter eight

"We heard

"We heard." Was the first thing her mother said as she and Samuel rushes straight to them before Storm could take a step from the car.

"Carlisle called us. Pregnant. You got my child pregnant." Samuel sends a glare towards Edward for putting his daughter in a situation.

"Pa-"

"That thing could kill her." He continues causing Edward to look down at the ground, ashamed for putting his mate through this.

"Samuel, stop. We don't know the outcome of this. And don't call that baby a thing. That's our grandchild." Delilah gives him a pointed look, a little disappointed for his reaction.

Samuel glance at his daughter who was also frowning from his words, sending guilt to spread throughout his body.

"I'm sorry."

Storm shakes her head. "Did you guys tell, dad?"

"Not yet. We wanted to wait until Carlisle tells us the possible outcomes before relating the message."

Storm nods her head in agreement as they head into the Cullen's house.

"Wise decision. I don't want him to worry about me." Storm says.

"Storm!" Rosalie was by her side in a flash, holding onto her stomach with the most biggest smile Storm has ever seen the blonde's face. "Is it true?"

Storm gives her a smile and nods her head. She didn't think Rosalie's smile could get bigger but it did as she stares down at the pudge that showed against Storm's shirt.

"I know that we should talk about me. But I gotta know where my sister is?" Storm turns to look at Carlisle when she notices two absent vampires from the room.

"Alexander took her hunting." Carlisle responds.

"Her transition went well?"

"Yes. She woken up two days ago."

A relieved sigh escapes Storm's lips and she smiles. She just knows her big sister was happy to finally be a part of the supernatural world. Even though she already was.

"That's good."

Edward stands to the other side of Storm, seeing as Rosalie was glued to her still, and eyes his father.

"Carlisle, can we start the tests?" Edward wanted to know quickly if there's any potential danger to his wife.

They have no clue about vampire pregnancy. They didn't even know that it was possible seeing as their organs and blood flow stops working once they transition.

"Edward." Storm whines a bit. They just got back and she's still jet lagged. They could wait one day so she can rest.

"Storm, he's right. The sooner I can get the tests done. The sooner we can figure out how to go about this." Carlisle tells her, Storm purses her lips together, upset.