chapter nine

everyone sign in:

Victoria walks in up the stairs of a dark, abandoned building

Victoria walks in up the stairs of a dark, abandoned building. Rubbel crunch underneath her feet as she makes her way to the top. A smirk on her red lips when she sees two women staring out into the midnight sky, watching the chaos that she created with the help of her minion.

"They're bringing attention." Naberius breaks the silence, not bothering on turning around.

Victoria cockily straightens her posture, "It's perfect. The Cullens doesn't even know who's behind it. Soon, we'll all get what we want."

Euryale shares a look with her sister then picks at her black manicure. "Not if the Volturi intervenes." She turns around, her honey-brown curls swishing gracefully over her shoulders as she faces the red-haired woman.

Victoria scoffs, "The Volturi hasn't retaliated these past two months. Clearly they're waiting for us to eliminate the Cullen family."

Naberius frowns and pushes away from the edge. "You're not playing your cards right, Victoria. Your minion clearly can't control the newborns that are destroying the city. They're becoming a problem before we even get to the Cullens and our sister. If you don't get them under control, we're stepping in."

Victoria narrows her eyes at the two woman, not liking the tone they gave her. "I haven't heard any plans from either of you for you to tell me how to run this. I was kind enough to agree and team up to end the Cullens." She tilts her head. "Don't forget that you two are just my alliances not my leaders."

The sisters share a look once again, Naberius nods her nonchalantly and motions for Euryale to grab Victoria.

In a flash, Victoria was on her knees on the ground, Euryale forces her head up as she holds her from moving, Victoria's skin cracks slightly bringing a little fear within her.

"You are correct. We are your alliances, Victoria." Naberius stalks toward her, slowly. She bends down to her level and grabs her face as Victoria struggles against Euryale's hold.

"But if you so ever fuck up me and my sister's plan that we have been working for years." She takes a deep breath and gives the vampire woman a psychotic smile. "Then we will kill you slowly and painfully..." She caresses her face.

"Even if you're a harmless vampire." Euryale whispers in her ear, sharing the same smile as her sister.

Naberius pets Victoria's head and walks away, Euryale follows after kicking Victoria a few feet across from them.

✧✦ ✧✦

Graduation Day.

Storm was practically celebrating inside and out to finally get out of the hell hole that was named high school. No more dealing with hormonal teenaged teens, gossiping females on irrelevant things, and the most important getting up at the crack of dawn every day.