chapter five

✦ ✧✦ ✧✦ ✧

✧✦ ✧✦

WARNING: Sexual Content ahead. I repeat. Sexual Content ahead. If you don't want to read this horrible writing, you may scroll to the next scene. You have been warned. Enjoy!

✧✦ ✧✦

"The sheets Edward," Storm giggles as the man gently tosses her wet body on the bed.

"I'll change them tomorrow." He dismisses crawling over her body to capture her lips between his.

Storm inhales through her nose as her hands tangles back into his hair, their bodies glued together. The taste of his lips was purely a drug that she was sure she could get addicted to.

Edward's gentle urgency, sent tingles of sensation throughout her entire body.

She can feel his erection laying on her vagina, moaning from the friction of him rolling his body against hers.

"Baby," Her head tilts back, giving Edward more access to her neck, letting him trail kisses down her neck.

Edward intertwine their hands the lower he goes, flattening his tongue to taste every inch of her body. Storm's heart races with anticipation and her chest rises and falls as he licks her pelvis before leaving an open kiss.

"You're so beautiful." Edward repeats his statement from earlier, prying her legs apart so he can settle between them. Storm hums out a moan as he sucks hickeys in between her the thickness of her thighs.

"Hmm, Edward." Storm whines, her hand tightly gripping his hair impatient from him not getting where she want him at.

She can feel air hitting against her skin causing her to jolt as Edward chuckles. "Look at me, love." He whispers.

Storm opens her eyes to look down at Edward who was between her thighs. Brown orbs staring back at golden ones, lust behind both. Edward irritably slow, sends another kiss to her thigh causing her to bite her bottom lip.

"I want you to watch me." Edward says in a hush tone, lowering his head right above her intimate parts. A shiver goes through Storm from his words and how his breath hits her. "Don't break eye contact with or I'll stop. Okay?"

Storm's skin heats up from the tone of his voice, she nods his head and he tilts his.

"I need you to say it." He tells her.