chapter four

everyone sign in:

Storm and Bella walk up towards Sam's house with Jacob and Embry following

Storm and Bella walk up towards Sam's house with Jacob and Embry following. "Are you sure we're allowed to be here?" Bella asks cautiously. "I mean...we are the vampire girls, remember."

Storm lets out a laugh, "Bells, I think we're good." The pack run out of the house, skipping the stairs when they saw the two familiar girls.

"Look who's back," Quil says as he picks Storm up and swings her around. Storm squeals and holds tight onto Quil.

"Quil put me down!" Storm tells the boy as the pack and Bella laugh at her when he place her feet back on the ground, she sways from the dizziness.

"Sorry, we missed you." Quil sheepishly tells her as he glances at Embry.

"Yeah, especially those two." Paul teasingly points at Jacob and Embry. "'I wish Bella and Storm would call.'" He mocks.

"'I wish Bella and Storm wouldn't call.'" Jared joins in.

"'Maybe we should call them.'" Quil.

"'Maybe we should call them and hang up.'" Paul.

"'Alright, you can shut up now.'" Jacob and Embry embarrassingly say through their teeth. The group laugh as Storm raises a brow at the two embarrassed boys.

A sound of footsteps was heard as a slender girl with cropped black hair walks towards them, a small smile appears on Storm's face when she sees Leah with a scowl on hers.

Leah's scowl deepens when she sees Bella. "Bella, this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter."

Bella bites the corner of her lip when she remembers. "Hey, I'm really sorry about your father."

"If you're here to torture Jacob some more, feel free to leave." Leah icily states, she gives Storm a glance over before walking off.

Bella turns to her sister who was eyeing the older girl that walked off.

Jacob bounces his leg and pokes his tongue against the inside of his cheek. "Fun, isn't she?" He sarcastically asks.

"Storm, Bella." Emily and Sam make their way out of the house.

The woman pulls the two girls into a hug, Storm embraces it with a sigh as she missed the woman she sees as a big sister. "I was wondering when we'd see your faces around here again."

"Yeah, I know. We missed you too." Storm tells her with a gentle smile.

"Sam, we're good?" Jacob asks.

Sam pulls Emily back into his side once she pulls away from the hug. "Yeah, we're good. She won't be getting through our line anytime soon."

Cheers were heard from the boys as they rough-housed their way toward the forest. Storm shakes her head before glancing over at Sam who gently places kisses on Emily's face before joining his pack.