Chapter 283 - 284

Chapter 283

The blood inside then spurted out, and soon the passage was filled with a strange smell of blood. It was very unpleasant. It was the same smell as the meat of the bald fox an hour before cooking, but now the smell was worse. Just light.

But mixed with the smell of blood, the taste will be more disgusting than the smell of cooking meat. Fortunately, the smell is not very strong.

Tang Ming looked at the wound he had just made on the bald fox. In addition to the wounds he had made for the first time before, the bald fox's neck had been cut in half! Keep up the good work, keep up the good work!

There was a slight smile on Tang Ming's lips. When he wanted to attack again, he suddenly felt an ominous premonition in his heart. His original forward force changed to backward, and he took three or four steps back from where he was. distance.

And the moment his toes hit the ground, a spike emerged from the ground about two steps in front of where he was just standing!

That's right, it was a gleaming spike about one meter long. He could even see the gleaming cold light at the top of the spike in a cave with no light.

There was really no warning at all! Is it possible that there are such mutated animals under the ground?

What type of animal did this mutate from? What kind of thing could grow such spikes? It's really... quite strange.

But in the end, Tang Ming saw the spikes slowly retracting into the ground. Then when he looked at the bald fox, he discovered that the tip of its tail had penetrated into the ground. Could it be that these spikes were actually The tail of a bald fox?

No, if it has such a flexible tail, it should not be a dog-type animal, but a cat-type animal, but this bald fox does look like a fox.

Tang Ming once again shifted his attention to the tail of the bald fox, and found that if the tail was full of hair, it would actually be similar to the tail of a fox, so it should be just because it has no hair and is longer, so it looks like It's a bit like a cat's tail,

okay, okay. It seems that canine animals still need more hair to look good. This bald fox... is big in size and has less hair than ordinary bald foxes. Alas... It's really hard to see.

Tang Ming said, "Oh my, it's really ugly. Let's kill him quickly."

Tang Ming knew that if he used full speed, the bald fox wouldn't be able to keep up with his speed, so he had an idea in his mind. Kill this bald fox as soon as possible. When Tang Tianlan comes back, you can see his achievements.

Not long after, Tang Ming successfully killed the mutated bald fox. Of course, it was because its neck had already been cut in half. If he killed it again, it wouldn't be difficult at all. Besides, the bald fox couldn't keep up with him. speed, it's even simpler.

Just when the bald fox's head hit the ground, Tang Tianlan came from behind. The first thing he saw was the bald fox three times the size on the ground with its body and head separated. The second thing he saw was...

Tang Ming had a smile on his lips, "Tianlan, are you here? Come and see this bald fox. It's much bigger than the ordinary bald fox.

"

Tang

Tianlan dropped the rope in his hand on the ground and took three steps at a time. Step by step, he walked up to him, and while Tang Ming was looking at him in a daze, he grabbed his forearm and raised it to look carefully.

Tang Ming suddenly remembered that he had just scratched his forearm by the bald fox due to negligence. There were a few superficial scratches on it, and no blood even flowed out, so the wound was really not deep at all.