Author's Note

Exactly one year ago, I published the first chapter of this story, so it's only fitting to close it at its first anniversary.

I truly love this version of EdSer I created. I laughed with them, I cried with them, and I fell in love with them.

Many of my favorite scenes I've ever written are in this story, and Eda hitting Serkan in the head with a pan will remain my favorite Eda to this day.

So this is the final end, and there won't be any more bonus chapters, but...

...but as you already know, I couldn't part with them so easily and I'm working on the alternative version to this AU, and yes, you guessed it right, the epilogue to The Baby Fever was a tiny teaser to it :)

And I have them back in their best shape with a minimal dosage of hate, so don't worry, we won't have a huge heartbreak this time ;)

I won't be publishing it just after 'The Hate Game', as I promised before, but I decided to push it back and release another story first that will happen after I finish 'Heartless', so I hope you are not too disappointed that it won't be right away.

Right now, I want to focus on 'Turbulence' and give that new pair of EdSer a fair chance to win your hearts. I think they deserve a fair run without any other distractions ;)

So this is goodbye, and see you in my other stories.

Ola