What if you were a J-Pop Idol?!

Start from the beginning

Went to your concert with the beyclub. Instantly liked you cause you were so cute! Though he didn't want to admit to his friends about his first sight crush on you.

Coincidentally Rantaro once ran into you in a public place where you were disguised as a regular person. Rantaro easily recognized you, but instead he helped you to stay hidden.

You two bonded quickly as friends and eventually turned into lovers.
Rantaro was very supportive of you from the beginning. He'd always compliment you.

~~♥ 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶 ♥~~

His little brother Ryota was a massive fan of yours. He asked Daigo over and over to take him to one of your Shows and that's when Daigo first met you.

Daigo finally understood why Ryota liked you so much. Not only were you such a good singer you were also so gentle and kind to your fans!

He found himself coming to your concerts frequently. Someday he had the courage to approach you and you were just as kind as he has always known. You two stayed in contact and Daigo fell for you.

~~♡ 𝗞𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶 ♡~~

Ken was a massive fan of yours! He'd show up to all your concerts, fan signing or any fan meeting. But he never had the courage to make a conversation with you. He'd always watch you from a far.

Until you approached him yourself!
You noticed how this certain fan of yours would always participate all your events without fail but never approach you? So you decided to reach out to him first!

Turns out Ken was simply too shy to have a conversation with you. You found him really cute and became friends. Sometime later Ken confessed to you about having feelings for you since a very long time and of course you accepted him!

~~♥ 𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶 ♥~~

The beyclub once dragged him to go to one of your concerts with them. And ever since then Wakiya became a massive fan of yours.

His room was filled with posters of you! Figures, stickers, badges, he collected everything there was to collect of you!

He very dramatically introduced himself to you during a fan meeting. You were surprised but loved his boldness. You two met many times after that and eventually started going out.

Wakiya was very supportive of your career from the beginning. Though you had to keep an eye on him for trying to spoil you too much

~~♡ 𝗟𝘂𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗶 ♡~~

Lui Shirosagi was already a famous Idol of a J-pop group, the ride outs. He debuted much before you. When you were just a novice Idol you first met Lui Shirosagi in an award show.

For some reason the infamous Lui Shirosagi publicly announced his interest and support towards you with a " I look forward to where you go, beginner " and left away laughing loudly giving no care of his public image as always.

To be honest, since then you already developed a crush on him. As you two's paths crossed again and again, Lui also confessed his feelings towards you and the both of you decided to be in a secret relationship.