They accidentally hurt you

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆-

Crimson_bladergirl

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁!

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 ➠ 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤!<𝟛

💕_________________________________💕
♥________________♥

___♡ 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗔𝗼𝗶 ♡___

During a heated battled, Valt accidentally shoved you off when you tried to go near him. Instantly he realized and without a second look at the stadium where his bey was, he rushed to you to pick you up,

" I'm so sorry Y/n I really didn't mean to shove you off like that!"

___♥ 𝗦𝗵𝘂 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗶 ♥___

It was once during his red eye days. You tried once again to bring the old Shu back. Valt and the others were right behind you as you were trying to talk to Shu, " Shu please this is not who you are! Come back to us Shu!"
In an attempt to stop him from going further, you grabbed on to his gloved arm only to receive a harsh yank that almost made you drop on the floor if Valt wasn't there to catch you.

___♡ 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 ♡___

During a fight Rantaro grabbed you by your shoulder without realizing the amount of pressure he put. As you winched in pain Rantaro instantly let go of your shoulder as his face washed over with regret.

" I'm so sorry Y/n ..I didn't know I was hurting you!..."

___♥ 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶 ♥___

It was back in season 1 ( we breaking the 4th wall today). When Daigo for the first time cheated to win a match. He was shutting himself out from everyone and you only tried to talk him out of it. You pulled on his sleeve as he just tried to leave you, only for you the receive a slap on your hand so you let go of his sleeve. Daigo'a eyes widened in regret as he never meant to hurt you, " Y-y/n I didn't mean to hurt you, it was as accident!"

___♡ 𝗞𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶 ♡___

During a play fight with Ken he accidentally pushed you off to hard and you received a slight hit on your head! Ken instantly regretted even accidentally hurting you as he got off of you and pulled you away from the wall that your head bumped at and apologized a million times.