Their reaction to you wearing a sexy outfit!

𝗕𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗶 / 𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆-

KaoruKenzaki555

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲- 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 , ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕆𝕃𝕃𝕆𝕎 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤!!

💕・●・○・・○・●・○・●・○・●・💕

❤️⚠️ 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠️❤️
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 :)

💕・●・○・・○・●・○・●・○・●・💕

『 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗔𝗼𝗶 』

You looked at Valt who was visibly looking like a tomato at the sight of you wearing a bikini. Noticing his shyness you go near him. " So Valt? How do I look?~" . Valt couldn't take his eyes off you. " Y-Y/n! You...look really pretty.. the color looks nice on you too...". You go more near him and ask, "Sooo...you like it?~". Valt now closed his eyes shut afraid of looking at things he shouldn't and shouted " Y-Yes you look really pretty Y/n!!"

『 𝗦𝗵𝘂 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗶 』

Shu's crimson roamed your entire body barely keeping anything unseen that wasn't covered with your bikini.
His otherwise pale skin was now almost as red has his eyes.
" Y-Y/n... Hey..". In an attempt to cover his blush he put a hand over his face.
Shu could hear his heartbeat in his head while you were just innocently standing there. "Shu?" Instead of answering you Shu looked around to see if anyone was there and then grabbed onto your wrist and started walking back to you two's shared room. " Y/n I've got a problem we need to fix first..."