They let you comb their hair

This chapter was requested by-

Crimson_bladergirl

( Sincerely I thank you for the request and hope that you enjoy!)

Please VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW me if you like my stuff :)

💕_________________________________💕

I attached Pictures to the scenario where I could find them having different hairstyles.
Sadly I couldn't find pictures for every single one of them..

( Note that the arts don't belong to me, the belong to their rightful owners )

_________________________________💕

Valt Aoi

" Really Y/n you wanna do my hair?!! Awesome!!". Valt agreed right away when you asked if you could do his hair for him.

Valt now slowly takes of his headband. And. HE DOESN'T HAVE SPIKEY HAIR. You were beyond shocked. You instantly jumped at him and started playing with his hair.

" Wow Valt...your hair is actually so soft! "

Valt lightly blushed and smiled at you playfully and said " You think so y/n?"

" Mmmm!" After combing his hair you tried out different hairstyles on Valt but the ponytail suited him the most. 

♥ Shu Kurenai ♥

Shu Kurenai

" You want to comb my hair?"

You look at Shu with sparkly puppy eyes and Shu just couldn't say no to you. Now you run your fingers through Shu's silky smooth hair and comb it.